Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket renewals

The timing of the £5.00 tickets v Huddersfield is for the club to promote next seasons season tickets. IMHO this will prove to be a pointless exercise. Will you be renewing regardless, depending on the price, will not be renewing, depending on results or not decided.

I will be regardless but I am not happy with the way the club is being run

Comments

• Still undecided.I wish I could say definitely but with money tight and the way the club's being run can I justify it??
  • Im gonna be a first time buyer in Q1 this year... Of course I'll still be getting my Season Ticket
  • If we don't win another game this season I'll renew. I might not use it every week if we are in league one, but I'll still buy it.

• I'll moan and say I won't in the hope that it makes a difference, but I will.
  • Always renew
  • edited January 2015
    Watched a programme on Necker Island the other night , it looks all right, might have too forgoe the season ticket for .. about 200 years so i can get there.
  • Always...
  • Will always renew, irrespective of what division we are in.
  • edited January 2015
    I've had one for as long as I can remember, certainly before leaving The Valley in 84.

I'll no doubt renew, and financially show my support. As for attending, I'll pick and choose. Ive genuinely lost interest over the last year or so, a bit like last season really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Of course I'll renew, why wouldn't I?
  • stop supporting the club and soon you wont have a club to support!

i will have my season ticket!
  • Whilst I feel deflated and annoyed at the moment, I know I will be renewing.
  • Where's G74 when you need them?
  • Probably will renew but with money tight there are plenty of reasons not to. Not least RD has failed to improve my match day experience so far. In fact for the last few weeks it has been totally crap.
  • edited January 2015

Probably will renew but with money tight there are plenty of reasons not to. Not least RD has failed to improve my match day experience so far. In fact for the last few weeks it has been totally crap.

Have a nice Pie next home game. That will improve your match day experience.......particularly if it's in a pie and mash shop miles away from the ground.
  • On Saturday, my season ticket got chucked in the drawer, never to come out again all the time sideshow Bob was picking the team.

I'll see what happens for the rest of this season before making a decision on the next one. Sacking the clown has swung me from Definately not to Maybe............
  • Have to renew.
    Gives the moaning a lot more meaning if "I was there"
  • Always renew

This
  • I shall certainly renew next season, come what may. Watching Charlton can at times be depressing but it also brings tremendous highs, often when you least expect it. One thing it certainly is not is boring.

Whatever we feel about the cack-handed, uncommunicative and arrogant approach of the current regime, the reality is that most of us will be here long after Roland has gone. If he continues to alienate and antagonise the supporter base -who will ultimately make their views plain - that may be sooner than we think, particularly given the effective abandonment of FFP by the Championship.