Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Guy Luzon4u

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Does it really matter who coaches the club atm? Let's face it, our beloved Addicks are in a ''transitional period'' at the present moment - Just like Man Utd, right!

Comments

• edited January 2015
    E=mc2 said:

Does it really matter who coaches the club atm? Let's face it, our beloved Addicks are in a ''transitional period'' at the present moment - Just like Man Utd, right!

Give us Van Gaal and I'll agree with you.
  • It definitely does matter who coaches the club
  • The question might be does the club matter to the supporters as much as it used to?
  • E=mc2 said:

Give us Van Gaal and I'll agree with you.
    Stick ur van gaal up ur arse
  • seth plum said:

The question might be does the club matter to the supporters as much as it used to?

I was going to comment on this but not sure I can be bothered.
  • seth plum said:

The question might be does the club matter to the supporters as much as it used to?

Or, Do the supporters matter to the club as much as they used to?

Pretty clear what the answer to that is!
  • E=mc2 said:

Does it really matter who coaches the club atm? Let's face it, our beloved Addicks are in a ''transitional period'' at the LAST 10 YEARS - Just like Man Utd, right!

There, fixed that for you pal.
  • Bring all the S.L players to England and call us Charlton Liege.
  • se9addick said:

It definitely does matter who coaches the club

Don't be silly, of course it matters. Unless I've been whooshed :-)