Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bye Bye Bob.

I was watching the game on Saturday from the west stand. Wilson was having a stinker, his confidence was absolutely shot. Poor lad I thought. I guess we've all been there at whatever level of whatever sport played, for some unexplainable reason you are unable to do the simplist of things. I look across and there is Bob Peeters looking up to the directors box arms out wide with an exasperated expression on his face. This continue he was bellowing, with every awful touch poor wilson took. I couldn't help thinking what poor management of a player this was. Surely he needed some confidence boost not to be slated. I have heard rumours of his poor management skills but this made it so evident.

It was an exciting start to the season but I can understand why they have let him go. Its when things are going against you when you find out how good a coach is and from what I witnessed I think they have got it right.

Our club is really going in the right direction with an ambitious owner who is not afraid to make big calls. The premier league is his goal and if he has to use all of his network of clubs to feed our success then I say bring it on. Its different but exciting.

Comments

• I agree with you entirely on his handling of Wilson on Saturday. Poor man management was evident.

As for RD, his track record on appointing the "right man" isn't very good but a broken clock is still right twice a day. Let's hope he stumbles upon a genius more by luck than judgement.
  • not farewell .. mais au revoir mon brave .. I just don't know the Flemish version
  • Yes, its not as if the fans bellow at players for a poor performance is it.