Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Previous comments on Luzon from Belgian posters on here

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
@defke‌ - (RD) he don't care off supporters and if luzon leave the rumors are that peeters coming to us but that are rumors - normaly luzon was the first person to come to charlton because standard want dury as coach but he cost to much . that was the situation. watch out for RD' -

- 'the intake was that luzon came to charlton and that dury the coach of zulte came to us but the money that they ask was to much - if i got more information about all of these i put it here on the forum - not pissed that we lose the game - we are pissed that rd not listen to the fans and he Always will make money of everything'

- 'what i see yesterday even the players are playing against luzon'

- 'luzon in not a coach but a clown with no vision of soccer. luzon is a clown with no vision normal with that equipe we must take the title but with his rotation and impossibles changes of players - when he came to us he had a team a very good team but if you see what he have done in the EL and the cup - was shit - now he has a new team with new players and now you can see that he have nothing to be a coach'

@Belgian_Spur‌ - ' Must say I agree about Luzon, the guy is a nutcase without vision'

@skywalker‌ - Luzon wasn't sacked in Liège 'cause of results. It was just SL supporters (a mob of childish communists of Italian descent) who were not pleased they were not on top of the Jupiler League. RD didn't want to sack him, but had to. He now is in the process of selling SL.

Comments

• @defke‌ - (RD) he don't care off supporters and if luzon leave the rumors are that peeters coming to us but that are rumors - normaly luzon was the first person to come to charlton because standard want dury as coach but he cost to much . that was the situation. watch out for RD' -

- 'the intake was that luzon came to charlton and that dury the coach of zulte came to us but the money that they ask was to much - if i got more information about all of these i put it here on the forum - not pissed that we lose the game - we are pissed that rd not listen to the fans and he Always will make money of everything'

- 'what i see yesterday even the players are playing against luzon'

- 'luzon in not a coach but a clown with no vision of soccer. luzon is a clown with no vision normal with that equipe we must take the title but with his rotation and impossibles changes of players - when he came to us he had a team a very good team but if you see what he have done in the EL and the cup - was shit - now he has a new team with new players and now you can see that he have nothing to be a coach'

@Belgian_Spur‌ - ' Must say I agree about Luzon, the guy is a nutcase without vision'

Well we won't need to worry about this as we don't even have eleven players that are ready for the Championship.
  • Were these comments made after RD sold their 5 best players?
  • Were these comments made after RD sold their 5 best players?

If they were then we're in practically the same position. Not our 5 best players but very important players in the Championship if you include Dervite's crucial goals and when he hit form

Poyet, MM, Dervite, Kerm & Hamer......

Also rotation is a very easy way to flop in this league, a solid backbone is crucial in this league as we found out when we stripped ours with a crucial player from each position gone, Hamer, MM, Poyet ,& Kerm. Luzon won't succeed if he wants to do that here, not a hope in hell.
  • N O T _ L U Z ON
  • I seem to remember Luzon making some comments along the lines of "SL is the parent club in the network, Charlton are just a feeder" when he was coach there. I could be mistaken, does anyone else remember these (thought they were related to players moving between the two clubs and Luzon basically saying that SL would always get first pick.
  • I seem to remember Luzon making some comments along the lines of "SL is the parent club in the network, Charlton are just a feeder" when he was coach there. I could be mistaken, does anyone else remember these (thought they were related to players moving between the two clubs and Luzon basically saying that SL would always get first pick.

I think it was Standard's sporting director that said that before Katrien disputed it. Mind you, you can't trust anything she says.

Surely not ? That would change my approach massively if that were to be the case.
  • I LOL'd the original post because I actually laughed out loud while reading it as just how much of a joke he sounds. Especially the 'even the players playing against Luzon' comment. The rest of the season is going to be fun.

I think it was Standard's sporting director that said that before Katrien disputed it. Mind you, you can't trust anything she says.
    You could be right and i dont want to post anything unfounded. someone at SL definitely said something anything those lines a couple of times I think. If anyone can remember, please do share.

• Sponsored links:

You could be right and i dont want to post anything unfounded. someone at SL definitely said something anything those lines a couple of times I think. If anyone can remember, please do share.

It was the sporting director(or something like that) not Luzon, i forget his name but he was the guy interviewed by the BBC i believe.

Not that it makes Luzon becoming our new coach feel any better.
  • edited January 2015

Were these comments made after RD sold their 5 best players?

If they were then we're in practically the same position. Not our 5 best players but very important players in the Championship if you include Dervite's crucial goals and when he hit form

Poyet, MM, Dervite, Kerm & Hamer......

Also rotation is a very easy way to flop in this league, a solid backbone is crucial in this league as we found out when we stripped ours with a crucial player from each position gone, Hamer, MM, Poyet ,& Kerm. Luzon won't succeed if he wants to do that here, not a hope in hell.
    Like i said on another thread, the expectancy as SL is much bigger than here. Lets see what he can do with OUR squad.

Think it was the sporting director - Sartre? He left in the summer.

Think it was the sporting director -? SartreHe left in the summer.
    Ah .. Jean-Paul .. the advocate of existentialism as it relates to the diamond formation and the art of the possible or even 3-5-2

Here you go ladies and gents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26418684
  • The objective is to share the players. When a player not good enough for the first team needs some experience he can go to Charlton," de Sart said.

It was in black and white and people refused to believe it lol

Here you go ladies and gents.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26418684
    F***ing foreigners

Ah .. Jean-Paul .. the advocate of existentialism as it relates to the diamond formation and the art of the possible or even 3-5-2
    I hope they don't loan us their goalie, Camus.
  • @‌hpoirot - Only by interrogating the other passengers could I hope to see the light, but when I began to question them, the light, as Macbeth would have said, thickened.

@jcvandamme - We, humans, invented time. But time doesnt exist, because there’s a matter, a power of compression that isnt the same for every species on Earth

@tintin - To think, all it took was one day in the Sahara! Congratulations, Captain, you're sober!

@hvonrumpoy - Every country has its own history, its own culture, its own way of doing things. Our journey may be towards a common destination but we will all bring along different luggage. Denying this would be counter-productive. Without respect for our diversity, we will never build on our unity. I will always bear this principle in mind.

Something for us all to think about there.

@BumpyRide
  • edited January 2015

I seem to remember Luzon making some comments along the lines of "SL is the parent club in the network, Charlton are just a feeder" when he was coach there. I could be mistaken, does anyone else remember these (thought they were related to players moving between the two clubs and Luzon basically saying that SL would always get first pick.

thank you for the detail.

• Sponsored links:

• Thing is Im sure Huddersfield, Newcastle, palace fans would not give a toss about our previous comments and thoughts on Powell and Pardew.
  • The objective is to share the players. When a player not good enough for the first team needs some experience he can go to Charlton," de Sart said.

It was in black and white and people refused to believe it lol

They have a player called de Sart as well. Any relation I wonder?
  • I actually quite like that Von Rumpuy quote :smiley:

You ......... I was building up to a Camus gag.

Sorry, I just don't think Algerian university keepers will find it easy to fit into the Charlton culture. Anyway, he once said, “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” A fat lot of good that will do.

Sorry, I just don't think Algerian university keepers will find it easy to fit into the Charlton culture. Anyway, he once said, “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” A fat lot of good that will do.
    You can see why the French authors pull all the sorts as well as selling millions of copies .. they spout a load of old bollocks .. but do it with such .. je ne sais qua .. finesse ? ..
  • de Sart was the one said to be instrumental in bringing Luzon to Standard in the first place
  • "I think the clubs can run independently," said Charlton's non-executive chairman Richard Murray.

He also of course said "After many years during which I saw many things, what I know most surely about morality and the duty of man I owe to sport (football) and learned it in the RUA" (his team). - My italics.

To say he couldn't do a job for us in t' net is absurdist.