Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

When will the next manager get the push?

I'll start with - May 2015

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Edit: I now understand the question...
  • Would you care to re-phrase that ?
  • Addicted said:

I dont understand the question

Sorry, it's been a long day - mid-evening here in Kuala Lumpur
  • January 18th 2015
  • End of season after losing the play off final.
  • 2022 when the news leaks that he's been having talks with Real Madrid about their vacant post.
  • Probably when we riot - that was the trigger for Luzon leaving SL.
  • With Roly in charge, the day after the transfer window closes or the day before the last game of the season (if we need a win to stay up)
  • after we get knocked out of the cup next year
  • Sponsored links:

• After i've asked him my one question.
  • Valentines day this year so we can establish an all time British record of five managers in a 12 month period. Yay, way to go Charlton, every year you break records.
  • 2 months after Vukomanović is sacked as Standard Liege manager.
  • October 2015 when we are 17th in league one following a 2-1 home defeat to Shrewsbury in front of 8859

#doomandgloom
  • Replaced before the start of the 2015/16 campaign
  • Replaced as soon as relegation is conformed
  • As soon as we are promoted, so that Pep Guardiola can take over and lead us to the Premier League title
  • I think he will beat Jimmy Seed record of 23 years as manager. (head coach)

we will be in the 1st division south then and have an average age of 21.

Greenie Junior will get a Banning order from Roland's son who is the owner of CAFC,
    after he send his 1 millionth e-mail to 53 year old Katrien the chair person of CAFC
    to fxck off back to Flemish land.

Charlton Life will still be going strong but the team of 2038 won't get a mention.

Airman Brown will change the name of VOTV to
    I am Charlie.

• November 2015, replaced by a young Belgian manager from the Pro League
  • Will be caught panhandling on the 5th of November.
  • Sponsored links:

• When he stands up to RD and tells him he doesn't want Coco The Clown back in goal
  • At the end of this season when we are relegated. Karel Freaye will then arrive and attendances will drop away alarmingly. KM will drop season ticket prices to £75 and be surprised when the take up still isn't there and on we plod to obscurity.
  • edited January 2015
    sam3110 said:

November 2015, replaced by a young Belgian manager from division 8 Belgian pub league

• As soon as we are promoted, so that Pep Guardiola can take over and lead us to the Premier League title

FFS... Enough of these rubbish foreign Managers, we need someone who understands the Championship!!
  • I'm guessing a possible Les Reed moment with this fella, so don't blink.

The worry for me is who we subsequently get?
    Roland's got a list and will only use people on that list. You can bleat on about an Englishman or championship experience but if they're not on that list then the Roland experience will not be swayed.