Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Manager - An alternative shout??

Comments

• Just thought, I haven't read all 3000 posts on the subject so please close if mentioned already
  • soz, thatll teach me for going out last night..........(without my phone)
  • Here's a more radical idea, use the WiFi in the stadium to have a fan vote every game on the lineup, subs etc. and let us tweet our comments that flash up on the screen
  • Why is Dougie Freedman now front runner for the job at 2/1. Wind up right?
  • Jeff Wood a better shout
  • sam3110 said:

Here's a more radical idea, use the WiFi in the stadium to have a fan vote every game on the lineup, subs etc. and let us tweet our comments that flash up on the screen

Oh my God. We could pioneer a whole new system whereby the fans are the manager. Then nobody can have any rants or accuse people of being 'tactically inept'.

• sam3110 said:

Here's a more radical idea, use the WiFi in the stadium to have a fan vote every game on the lineup, subs etc. and let us tweet our comments that flash up on the screen

Oh my God. We could pioneer a whole new system whereby the fans are the manager. Then nobody can have any rants or accuse people of being 'tactically inept'.

Definition of a football match

22 Idiots running about

2 Managers who don't know what they're doing

3 Blind men in charge

...and 20,000 experts watching
    Brilliant William
  • I believe Dowie's free!
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

With the differences of opinion on here that would be interesting. Jacko would spend 15 mins leaving the pitch, turning back round to stay on, leaving the pitch, turning back round to stay on, leaving the................
  • He is the right price then.