Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier, Championship, or League One (Or worse!): where will we be in 5 years?

Being the optimistic type, Id like to think RDs master plan will start to come to fruition and we will start clawing our way up the championship table over the coming seasons. Year 5 will be our promotion season. Some of the young players currently having their first or second season, will be veterans in the squad and hitting their prime, backed up by a new generation of Charlton youngsters and some decent signings.

Veteran Lawrie Wilson will secure automatic promotion with a hat-trick away to Millwall in a 3 nil win.

Comments

• Lower championship.
  • championship
  • Inter-Galactic division 143b ... oh sorry, thought you said 500 years.

Five years, premiership but we lose to the Spanners in the cup.
  • 15% PL
    50% Champ
    30% L1
    5% L2

• Treading water in the same position as we currently are.
  • mid-Championship and just done a deal with Monsanto.
  • Fiiish said:

Champions League, lose to Standard Liege in the final on penalties.

With Thuram the hero.
  • Providing the academy for Josh Harris's South London Raiders which RD sold to him for £75 mill. Greenwich Council approve that 25% of the new Valley Heights Development is allocated to Social Housing. The Council has also approved permission for the Penninsula Arena, the inaugural home for the Royal Londoners basketball team, also owned by Harris.
  • Sponsored links:

• Same as we are now, we're going nowhere with these goons in charge.
  • Same as we are now, we're going nowhere with these goons in charge.

Except down when their luck runs out.
  • At the moment I'd be happy with just Championship under an owner with a better game plan
  • with the current ownership , no feeling or connection with whoever is here in 5 years
  • About 9th in League One
  • If the current owner remains we will be a yo-yo club dividing our time between League 1 and League 2
  • edited November 2015
    Absolutely not a scooby.

Depend how long Roly want to put up with mediocrity, and how hard he wants to pull the strings on Tracy island.
  • Playing in the Sharia State Southern Division, the way things are going.
  • I tell you what I've noticed; not one palace fan has been on here to gloat in recent months. If it were the other way around, plenty of ours would be on message boards to give it the ol'Danny Dyer. So in five years time when roles have reversed again, can we show some class and stop all the fake rivalry with them?
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:

I tell you what I've noticed; not one palace fan has been on here to gloat in recent months. If it were the other way around, plenty of ours would be on message boards to give it the ol'Danny Dyer. So in five years time when roles have reversed again, can we show some class and stop all the fake rivalry with them?

Na
  • With the current owners, at the current rate Charlton are likely to be on around their 17th or 18th head coach.
  • 0% premeirship, 50% lower championship, 35% league one, 15% league two (depending if RD matches budgets with income)
  • I think we will get relegated, then promoted then relegated again. We will be plying our trade in Div 1.
  • edited November 2015
    Middle of league 1 being watched by about 7000.
  • I predict we will still be in the Championship.

Brighton announced a 5 year plan to get into the Prem at the start of the 2012/13 season, and were almost relegated last year, so I guess anything is possible in football.