Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Former Charlton Players

Former Charlton players were given an invite back to the Brighton game this afternoon by the formers players association. Lennie Lawrence, Anthony Barness, Martin Robinson plus others.

So why was there no opportunity to see these people at half time or before the game?

Comments

• shirty5 said:

Former Charlton players were given an invite back to the Brighton game this afternoon by the formers players association. Lennie Lawrence, Anthony Barness, Martin Robinson plus others.

So why was there no opportunity to see these people at half time or before the game?

Didn't want to wake them up.
  • Barness could've played at LB
  • How many Former players that were invited turned up?
  • My mate saw Simon Webster with two kids during the half time interval near refreshments
  • My mate saw Simon Webster with two kids during the half time interval near refreshments

Simon Webster sat next to me in the NorthEast Quad on Boxing Day. He had his young son with him. Exchanged the odd comment with him, while mindful he was there to watch football with his young son. nice fella.
  • Barness could've played at LB

Wonder if they'll offer Lennie the Director of Football post!
  • Jim Melrose was also there today
  • Webster and his two sons sat next to me and my boy in the NW Quadrant today, but they didn't come back after half time. Your mate must've upset them in the refreshment queue
  • Lennie was in the boardroom dining with Katrien today. As was David Pleat
  • Sponsored links:

• Swisdom said:

Lennie was in the boardroom dining with Katrien today. As was David Pleat

Pleat never been employed by us, thank god, have always hated his haircut.
  • Swisdom said:

Isn't it a syrup?

• ads said:

Swisdom said:

Isn't it a syrup?

Never thought about that but...............I must google image it now!