Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peeters: Charlton deserved better than defeat against Brighton

Comments

• Now it's the same old song .. but with a different meaning since you've been gone (and if he don't pull his and the teams fingers out tout de suite he will be gone) .. The 4 Tops
  • Now this is getting boring.
  • Sunshine anderson -heard it all before: http://youtu.be/Sd7RHtZ7V30
  • 'From the back post', must be the most popular phrase in articles about us at the moment.
  • 'they’re going to defend with everything they’ve got to avoid us from scoring'. Surely we should be doing that?
  • The idea Bob, is to get the ball in the onion bag. How many times have we done it this season? How many goals have we conceded from set pieces? Watching Charlton is becoming very predictable. I do not like the last line, but again very predictable.
  • A few seconds before we gave a foul away. It wasn’t necessary to give a foul away over there, and then we make an individual mistake, they score a goal, and you know they’re going to defend with everything they’ve got to avoid us from scoring

Poor Bikey, Bob finds it easy to put blame onto him.. 'Necessary' or not, if you are well prepared to defend that set piece you won't need to blame individual 'errors' . How about changing your zonal marking? Just a thought...

Leadership - leadership is about taking responsibility, not making excuses.
  • edited January 2015
    Maybe a point at most is all we deserved but with at least four players who stole their wages today and a keeper who dreads crosses more than Dracula you can't have any complaints really Bob, happy birthday.............. Oh and there are no more players coming in! Really?
  • Peeters post match comments are becoming as predictable as the teams performance.
  • Sponsored links:

• There was no way we deserved to win that game. Very, very poor
  • Constantly digging out individuals helps nobody.

Think he has tried not to name em this time but doesn't really work does it?
  • No we didnt deserve better..
  • We were not unlucky Bob, and I'm afraid Brighton deserved their win.
    Bit of advice Bob, try and learn some more, a lot more actually, about this division, these other teams, and what it takes to have a relegation battle and survive.
    I am very worried that we are not a great distance from that shameful, yet star studded Wolves side who got relegated a couple of seasons ago.
  • I'm not convinced Brighton deserved to win but that's not the same as deserving more than we got.
  • Unlucky! Really? Brighton were poor and we still lost without really ever trying to threaten them. Another home game against a lower than average opposition and we start with Tuc upfront and Watt on the bench.

The one positive was Watt who showed just how pathetic our other attacking players are when he came on.
  • Agree that we didnt deserve to lose,just that we didnt do enough to justify winning :(

• Unfortunately if you look at things like that Bob then you have to also admit we haven't deserved most of the wins we have had this season.
  • Unlucky? Bollocks!! We got exactly what we deserved. Slow paced, predictable, unimaginative and vulnerable to crosses. Same players making the same poor judgment in possession. I am fed up with tip-tap football which involves 20 passes backwards and sideways and then ends up back with the keeper! If Bob doesn't start with Watt next Saturday then he really does deserve the Big E!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2015
    Remember when we beat Norwich 0-1 with 4 shots to Norwich's 15, 1 corner to their 9 and circa 35% possession. I think Norwich deserved better than defeat there, but we took the 3pts.

Big Boring Bob with his excuses and comments tbh
  • Is this guy a clone of Pardew? I used to loath Pardew's excuses after defeats, and Peeters is beginning to sound similar.
  • Once again he uses the expression "you can't do anything about it". Yes you can, Bob, you can practice shooting until the majority of shots are hitting the target. The more we practice that the luckier we will become and the more likely it is that we might one day score a goal. It's totally uninspiring to keep saying there is nowt you can do!
  • we were woeful first half and not much better second. why do we always allow the opposition so much possession at home, incredible why we can't dictate, on second thoughts, it's because we're shite!

bring back the three p's powell, parky and pardew.
  • Did we bollocks Bob. We deserved exactly what we got. Bugger all.
  • Blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzz

No funds, are you having a f*****g laugh RD. Trust me mate it's dull in league one.

Still bonus for RD if we get relegated, he will get to know me, in fact the crowds will be so small he will know all Charlton fans by their first names.
  • Deserved f##k all
    Tactics were shocking
    Woeful passing
  • Deserved no more than a fortunate point.
    The first twenty minutes were as bad as I have seen. In terms of cohesion.
    Bob has realised you can not manage on personality alone. Huffing and puffing and kicking water bottles goes so far.
    Some humility, honesty and reality would be welcome.