Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bored bored bored

Today's game was proper boring ! Cousins and watt were the only spark in the team ..

Comments

• If you say so yourself Mr Watt
  • tony1234 said:

Today's game was proper boring ! Cousins and watt were the only spark in the team ..

Nah. TBH was good as was Gomez and Solly.

• Agree with both comments. I find I'm having to force myself to go these days. Becoming a replay of last season.
  • I reluctantly agree.
  • tony1234 said:

Nah. TBH was good as was Gomez and Solly.

For once if you look at the marks given

Tbh, Gomez, Solly, Watt and Cousins had decent games, not great but decent.

The others were Average, poor or very poor.

So that is 5 out of 14 !

yet if solly shot had been 6in lower we may of got a lucky draw or an unlikely win ?

Boring, i guess so, but we live in hope.

• Seems to me we go out with no game plan. Really wonder what preparation they do during the week.
  • Seems to me we go out with no game plan. Really wonder what preparation they do during the week.

We go out with a game plan that is obviously inadequate because we get dominated for the first quarter of the game without fail most games, and then Bob starts tinkering, usually if we are 1 down, and then comes the confusion.. If you prepare Solly for RB and then lob him CM you have completely changed the dynamics of the entire team, especially when you mess around with other players positions such as Igor to LW. I mean come on, playing a half fit striker is bad enough - putting him on the wing will only worsen that, atleast as a striker you can go hiding from the game for a bit..

I've been saying it for much over a month, he's flapping, he's out of his depth in the league and IMO Damian Matthews probably carried him through the first few games.