Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alien encounters in Bexleyheath

2»

Comments

• Options
    Greenie said:

I used to live at King Harolds Way, never saw an alien.

You sure it wasn't you that was being mistaken for one?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

brogib said:

Watch the documentaries on YouTube about the flying ancient Egyptians

That's exactly what I was doing. Helicopter tank and spaceship? Wtf?
    Debunked
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Greenie said:

C_A_F_C said:

Greenie said:

You sure it wasn't you that was being mistaken for one?
    Im not really Green.
    Yes but I think the point is it's like attending a party. Every party has a boring fart who nobody wants to talk to - if you look around and can't see one then it's probably you!

Quick edit: Not that I'm saying you're a boring fart, Greenie!
  • Options
    Greenie said:

You should have gone to Specsavers :-)
  • Options
    The concept of aliens popping by Bexleyheath on their 5 year mission to seek out new worlds etc reminds me of that old Not The Night O'Clock News sketch roughly along these lines-
    " In preparation for their forthcoming moon trip, astronauts have been taken to see Bruce Forsyth's One Man Show in London to help them acclimatise to a place with absolutely no atmosphere."
    ;-)
  • Options
    There was a good Nasa unexplained file on discovery channel the other day. Basically a scientist had correlated people spotting numerous bright lights in the sky at the time just before earthquakes happened. He'd gone quite far back in the records of earthquakes and there had been accounts that just before many of them, bright lights that looked like UFOs had been spotted. His theory was all around tectonic plate movement and electro magnetism and the possibility that that gave off a light prior to the earthquake happening, which was what people were seeing. Most notably in Peru the last time they had a big quake.

• Options
    cabbles said:

There was a good Nasa unexplained file on discovery channel the other day. Basically a scientist had correlated people spotting numerous bright lights in the sky at the time just before earthquakes happened. He'd gone quite far back in the records of earthquakes and there had been accounts that just before many of them, bright lights that looked like UFOs had been spotted. His theory was all around tectonic plate movement and electro magnetism and the possibility that that gave off a light prior to the earthquake happening, which was what people were seeing. Most notably in Peru the last time they had a big quake.

Or else aliens have been making the earthquakes happen
  • Options
    IA said:

cabbles said:

Alien Earthquakes

Sounds like something Channel 5 might be interested in
  • Options
    cabbles said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

Alien Earthquakes

Or a Sunday Sport headline - 'Alien made the earth move for me'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think you meant to say Asda on the old kent road before a millwall home game
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

cabbles said:

IA said:

cabbles said:

Alien Earthquakes

Or a Sunday Sport headline - 'Alien made the earth move for me'.
    That's a metro headline as well I reckon Bob, followed up with an article about a girl who eats bricks
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Dazzler21 said:

brogib said:

Watch the documentaries on YouTube about the flying ancient Egyptians

That's exactly what I was doing. Helicopter tank and spaceship? Wtf?
    Debunked
    The illuminati clearly debunked it.

I don't accept that coincidence drew 3 items a Helicopter a tank and what looks like a futuristic space ship all on the same piece of stone.
  • Options
    There were heaps of carvings of "old fashioned spaceships", noone's ever interested in those...
  • Options
    Given the amount of planets in the universe it seems logical to think there would be other life forms. But the conditions required to create life narrows down the chances hugely. But that's not why I think we have never been visited.

Mankind is about 200,000 years old. The universe is 14 billion years old. We have existed for the universal equivalent of a blink of an eye. So it's extremely unlikely that multiple intelligent species would exist at exactly the same time. And given the vast distances between galaxies, let alone hospitable planets, it would take an astronomically long time to even pass messages to one another, let alone visit. Theoretically, anyone based 150 million light years away (not that far in universe terms) could turn a telescope in our direction and see dinosaurs.

I believe there's alien life forms, maybe of microscopic size and of no intelligence. And maybe there's even evolved life out there, but I sure as hell don't think we are being visited.

I thought whoever wrote the script for the 'pessimist scene' in True Detective put it best:

"Rustin Cohle: I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody..."

There's a universe out there so big we can't fathom it. Because we weren't supposed to.
  • Options
    "Rustin Cohle: I'd consider myself a realist, alright? But in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist... I think human consciousness is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware. Nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself - we are creatures that should not exist by natural law... We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self, that accretion of sensory experience and feelings, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everbody's nobody..."

Well that explains it then.......I've got a headache
  • Options
    Reminds me of the Arthur C Clarke quote - "Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying"
  • Options
    A bit of light relief. Our piece on the X-Files of Bexleyheath: http://deserter.co.uk/2015/01/is-there-half-life-on-mars/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Hottah Rovers are part of the network. They sent their scouts from Mars to look at our players ........... and left them all here
  • Options
    Nick Pope (not our keeper) is pretty famous in the UFO world. He used to work for the MoD, and has since come out saying they are aware that there are UFOs.

GET WITH IT PEOPLE, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Pope_(journalist)
  • Options
    He's certainly been puzzled by spinning white objects in the sky.
  • Options
    And ones that are coming straight at him on the ground.
  • Options
    Aliens buzzing round King Harolds Way suggests their GPS was buggered. One of their mates was offering football for a fiver at a local club where she had inveigled her way up to CEO.
  • Options
    bump... for no reason at all.
  • Options
    I have had a couple of encounters in the Millers Arms
  • Options

Was you abducted for experiments in Plumstead?
  • Options

Did you get the anal probe?