Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Five Year Season Tickets

Apologies if this is covered elsewhere but as an existing 5 year season ticket holder I wondered if anyone knows if any similar schemes are being considered bearing in mind this is the last season of the current offer?
I must be mad but I would definitely be interested in renewing this way as I know that I won't be able to stay away no matter how hard I might try!!

Comments

• To watch who?
  • Try the VIP Rep Craig Parrett craig_cafc_vip@yahoo.co.uk
  • Craig Parrett, the VIP rep who sits on the Fans' Forum, has put this on the agenda for next Thursday evening's meeting, so watch this space.
  • Great. Thanks for the info.
  • Are palace doing a deal?
  • Is there any news for the v.i.p q&a evening?
  • There should be some news after Thursday's meeting.
  • I've heard the Government are going to replace "Community Service" with 5YST's after the election in May.

Certain offences will carry a sentence/victim surcharge/Charlton 5YST
  • Bought one when it was to help the clubs finances out, wouldn't go near one this time. The only real perk was a meeting with KM & RM.. of which dodging the real topics was the agenda of the meeting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody hell some people are real gluttons for punishment. You telling me you can not envisage anything better to do on a Saturday afternoon for the next 5 years than torture yourself at the valley !

You truly are the definition of the word OPTIMIST !
  • Not sure how they are going to market this after the weekend, you may get the chance to be in charge of the team.

I was interested in getting one, had one the time before last, have had a season ticket for 30 yrs. Think I will stick to renewing each season.
  • Perhaps they should sell Five manager season tickets instead...
  • edited January 2015
    Bearing in mind, that my loyalty for buying a 5 yr S/T, has resulted in me having paid £80 more, than if I'd bought annually. I won't be rushing back again, unless that is addressed.

It's not the money, as I appreciate, I could have been up on the deal. But it's the principle.

The club could have gone bust and I could have lost it all (it was certainly possible).
    So for taking the risk, I don't feel it is morally right to be worse off.
    This is on the basis that I was one of 400, who stumped up to help the club and the fact that the current owner is a multi millionaire.