Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's in your wallet?

I have just found out a couple of ours ago that someone has tried to use my debit card which that bank thankfully stopped and declined. My default response was, it must be computer fraud, It appears not, it's good old fashion lost wallet. I have carried the same wallet around for years with the same old stuff inside. Now I'm without it I am trying to remember what I had in it, that itself is a challenge, it's easy to forget what you actually carry round. It's taken some time but I think i have everything covered. Valley Gold membership and red card both gone, hope a Millwall fan does try to buy tickets using my CON number!

Comments

• Options
    Don't have a wallet.
    Cash card, money goes in my jeans pocket.
  • Options
    Johnny who?
    Johnny lier?
  • Options
    2 bank cards, 2 credit cards, book of stamps, driving licence, cafc fixture list

a few years ago I lost my wallet at Cardiff (so no longer take my wallet into games) - real pain replacing cards etc & along the way also lost a donor card which has never been replaced......
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss.
    Found a few wallets over the years, always handed them in to the cop shop.
    Personally don't have a wallet.
  • Options
    Credit card, cash, an oyster and a johnny. Don't go anywhere without it.
  • Options
    Credit card, two debit cards, Costa coffee card, tesco clubcard, Sainsburys nectar card, rail photo card, boots card, 15 quid, J Lo's mobile number.
  • Options
    2 bank cards, Oyster card, driving license, nandos card
  • Options
    Never any cash
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Student ID, drivers license, credit card, railpass, health insurance cards (DK and EU), library card, Blockbuster card (don't really have any use for it anymore, but nostalgic!), cash, coffee cards! and exam receipts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i keep a johhny it mine for nostalgic reasons , think it past its "use by date" now
  • Options
    Moths.
  • Options

and a jonny. Don't go anywhere without it.

Lucky git.... You even get it in tescos? Soldja

• Options
    A condom and a kidney donor card. It's anyone's guess which one I'll use first.

Joke courtesy of John Sullivan
  • Options
    edited January 2015

i keep a used johhny in mine for nostalgic reasons.

• Options
    Does nobody carry around their driving licence and car insurance certificate, then?

I'm impressed that there's a lack of photos of the Mrs/kids though. There's nothing as vomit-inducing as someone getting a photo of their kids out to show you.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2 credit cards, 1 debit card, Cafc Red Card, Nectar card, blood donor card, train season ticket, driving licence, ACCA card, few stamps and receipts.

Lost it drunkenly a few times down the years, usually on trains.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I expect I'll get flack for mentioning this but if I'm out drinking in London (or somewhere dodgy like Barcelona) I put a wide elastic band around my wallet.

The friction this creates means it's much more difficult for a pickpocket to lift it or for it just to fall out of your pocket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not enough to buy a decent striker.
  • Options
    I got the tasteful CAFC wallet for Christmas but its sadly empty apart from a Morrisons match and more and a debit card!
  • Options

In my transformers velcro wallet I've got a bank Card, Credit Card, Tesco card, cafc red card, 2 grams of Charlie, one gram of ket, 6 pills and a Costa coffee card to chop up with.

We should hang about together a bit more.
  • Options
    Carrying a johnny around in your wallet brings bad luck. Don't take my word for it just ask yourself how old it is and why it is still there....

• Options

Card, cash, oyster, driving license, and a few used XXL johnn

In my transformers velcro wallet I've got a bank Card, Credit Card, Tesco card, cafc red card, 2 grams of Charlie, one gram of ket, 6 pills and a Costa coffee card to chop up with.

That's the morning out the way. What do you do for the rest of the day (:
  • Options

We should hang about together a bit more.
    any chance of a threesome?!?!?! (:
  • Options
    Work pass, 2 bank cards, Oyster, Young Persons Railcard, Driving License, student card, donor card and of course the most important item...Nandos card.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    cafcfan said:

Does nobody carry around their driving licence and car insurance certificate, then?

I'm impressed that there's a lack of photos of the Mrs/kids though. There's nothing as vomit-inducing as someone getting a photo of their kids out to show you.

I have a photo of my wife and kids! (but I dont get it out to show people!) Jokes aside, and it sounds a bit morbid, but the world has gone nuts nowadays. If I am ever in the situation where I don't know if I will make it home that night I want the 3 of them to be the last thing I see. I always have my wallet in my pocket.

Lack of cash though. Don't really carry it when we have debit cards now. Would rather make purchases on credit card if I can and bank the air miles. Looking in it now I have:

- Amex air miles card
    - Visa air miles card
    - Teaco bank credit card (points pay for family merlin passes every year)
    - work travel receipts to expense back
    - work card key
    - 30 quid cash (change goes in pocket)
    - blockbuster video card! (Just been binned as I speak)
    - A few business cards that I barely use
    - An old polo (also just been binned)
    - family photo