Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I just found out that my mate has just been employed by Charlton as...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

Mark Hassan-Ali

Cheers
  • Options
    I'm not going to use him for insider knowledge!
  • Options
    Caught up with him today. Sounds like they have many plans for the ground and stadium to improve facilities - for all fans and some specific plans for families. He's not really into football, which is one of the reasons the board believe he is perfect to take an objective view on the commercial opportunities at the club. I was impressed by the thought he has already given things in such a short space of time and it sounds like the board are giving him the ability to make changes quite easily and quickly providing they make sense.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Caught up with him today. Sounds like they have many plans for the ground and stadium to improve facilities - for all fans and some specific plans for families. He's not really into football, which is one of the reasons the board believe he is perfect to take an objective view on the commercial opportunities at the club. I was impressed by the thought he has already given things in such a short space of time and it sounds like the board are giving him the ability to make changes quite easily and quickly providing they make sense.

Can you tell him to please leave my seat alone (designated Crossbars area this season). :smile:
  • Options
    In my understanding, a successful commercial manager should be able to understand their customers, so I do hope he can have enough empathy with football fans to do that.
  • Options

Looking forward to Super maintaining his staggering run of on-the-money revalations.

I so love this! Laughing until I started to cry. What a 'top dog'! So funny. :-)
  • Options
    supaclive said:

Scoring on the pitch & free ST for U11's.

• Options
    supaclive said:

I'm not going to use him for insider knowledge!

supaclive said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...a total embarrassment
  • Options
    Hope you had nothing to do with the filming, @supaclive...
  • Options
    Nothing to do with me Weegie! Genius though!

@Theredrobin @Leuth Does it irk you when you get given positive news that the club will be trying to improve matchday experiences, drum up new business and try creative marketing ploys to boost our commercial revenues? I didn't given specifics just a general outline.

It's sad that any talk about the club, when positive, meets with such negative response. Still, on the brightside it probably made you feel good about yourself for a second or two ....
  • Options

Looking forward to Super maintaining his staggering run of on-the-money revalations.

I so love this! Laughing until I started to cry. What a 'top dog'! So funny. :-)

He looks as though he's been caught watching something on the TV that he shouldn't have been watching. looks very guilty.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    supaclive said:

Nothing to do with me Weegie! Genius though!

@Theredrobin @Leuth Does it irk you when you get given positive news that the club will be trying to improve matchday experiences, drum up new business and try creative marketing ploys to boost our commercial revenues? I didn't given specifics just a general outline.

It's sad that any talk about the club, when positive, meets with such negative response. Still, on the brightside it probably made you feel good about yourself for a second or two ....

Errrr...where did I say it irked me? Not at all. See my comments in the other thread. Great PR for the club. I think my point has gone way over your head.
  • Options
    It hasn't gone over my head - you're trying to say my second post was giving away insider knowledge. No, that would be giving exact details of things not yet announced. I hardly did that.
  • Options
    supaclive said:

It hasn't gone over my head - you're trying to say my second post was giving away insider knowledge. No, that would be giving exact details of things not yet announced. I hardly did that.

Pretty sure that's not what he's saying mate... Saying your pal pulled the wool over your eyes with the campaign. And well done to him too, brilliant!
  • Options
    Gone.
  • Options
    Oh dear, didn't last long.
  • Options
    He had a good stint so shipped off to Standard Liege i suppose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bump this thread in 3 months and we'll get him a leaving card and have a collection. (:

nearly
  • Options

Gone.

You must be delighted
  • Options
    I am. He's coming to work for me!
  • Options

Gone.

Jumped or pushed