Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Negativity

it's getting really boring

Comments

• it's getting really boring

He's your brother, you speak to him.

: - )
  • it's getting really boring

Well snap out of it Large. You could be me........
  • I want to read fans' honest opinions, not happy-clappy cheerleading.
  • "I'm taking all the negatives in my life, and turning them into a positive."
    Pitbull
  • Bit of a negative thread this
  • I don't care if the negativity is getting boring. I tell you what else is getting boring...winning 1 game in 12, playing boring football and signing completely random (and often not very good) cast offs from random teams I'd never heard of before RD came along.

I'm not calling for anyone's head or anything drastic, but something has got to change. Some decent signings with experience of English football would be a good start.
  • I don't care if the negativity is getting boring. I tell you what else is getting boring...winning 1 game in 12, playing boring football and signing completely random (and often not very good) cast offs from random teams I'd never heard of before RD came along.

I'm not calling for anyone's head or anything drastic, but something has got to change. Some decent signings with experience of English football would be a good start.

If not signing anyone and playing crap football is only getting boring now, then you cant have been following us closely for the last 3 years.

If not signing anyone and playing crap football is only getting boring now, then you cant have been following us closely for the last 3 years.
    It just seems different this time around for some reason. While I'm still not completely against the whole network thing, it just seems to be getting murkier and murkier and some of the decision making just seems bizarre. At least over the past 3 years we've had a manager and a bunch of players who cared for the club and gave us some (occasional) great moments that I just cannot see happening with this bunch - the atmosphere and team spirit of the Cardiff comeback being one such example.
  • its next to apathy now on the forum ..

can someone start a thread about their lovelife or an old flame in blackpool ?