Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chelsea V Millwall

Comments

• Really we have a thread for a game that does not exist yet

• Green Street is on Sky Crime now! Pwopa Nawghty

I think you confuse this above bollocks with Danny Dyer & West Ham.
  • Really we have a thread for a game that does not exist yet

Glad you said it.

Hang on, is this not the Millwall forum?

Sorry I'm on the wrong site, I googled "Millwall" and it brought me here.

• Chelski bootboys priced out long ago.

Don't you believe it...
  • Wasn't their fault, there were loads of West Ham in both ends
  • JMP said:

Really we have a thread for a game that does not exist yet

Glad you said it.

Hang on, is this not the Millwall forum?

You just made that up didn't you.

Obsessed.
  • JMP said:

Really we have a thread for a game that does not exist yet

Hmmm

What happens if you google "millwall"

What you actually searched for
  • Touchiness seems to be the order of the day.

Take a few deep breaths as some of you are taking yourselves a bit too seriously.

Yes I'm here, yes I'm obsessed and yes I'll be going to Valley Parade. I'll also more than likely be coming home disappointed.

Who really cares?
  • Sponsored links:

• Touchiness seems to be the order of the day.

Take a few deep breaths as some of you are taking yourselves a bit too seriously.

Yes I'm here, yes I'm obsessed and yes I'll be going to Valley Parade. I'll also more than likely be coming home disappointed.

Who really cares?

Judging by my facebook feed this morning, i'd say quite a lot of people care. Millwall 'fans', some of whom i don't think have been since the Wigan semi final game, suddenly all looking forward to going Chelsea.
  • edited January 2015

Touchiness seems to be the order of the day.

Who really cares?

Judging by my facebook feed this morning, i'd say quite a lot of people care. Millwall 'fans', some of whom i don't think have been since the Wigan semi final game, suddenly all looking forward to going Chelsea.
    Are you the chief commissioner of the thought police then?

I always laugh when someone says "I don't think" as it holds about as much water as Jesus' hands, post crucifixion.

I get what you're trying to say though. However, it'd be the same with your merry band of Premiership fans should you have been fortunate enough to have been held by a mighty league one team and then drawn a big club in the next round.

Facebook is a medium whereby all the fools in the world can say what they want without ever having to back it up. Those shouting about going to Chelsea are probably the same fools that put 'Millwall' in their name as a kind of badge of honour.

• Got to be better than being plastered head to toe in clubshop merchandise, surely?

Not by much, granted.
  • Football is very different now to 1995. Whilst I don't doubt this (if it happens) will be a lively day, an early kick-off and police overkill will more than likely ensure it's all show and posturing.
  • Football is very different now to 1995. Whilst I don't doubt this (if it happens) will be a lively day, an early kick-off and police overkill will more than likely ensure it's all show and posturing.

Which suits them perfectly. Loads of posturing and no chance of getting hurt.
  • Uboat said:

Football is very different now to 1995. Whilst I don't doubt this (if it happens) will be a lively day, an early kick-off and police overkill will more than likely ensure it's all show and posturing.

That's the new breed of Chelsea fan for you.

• Jeremy Kyle will be twiddling his thumbs for days before and after... Time for some North of England and Scotland specials.
  • Jeremy Kyle will be twiddling his thumbs for days before and after... Time for some North of England and Scotland specials.

So cutting and venomous.

So cutting and venomous.

If I had known that you were such a gentle wall flower BBW I would of tempered my post accordingly. I would of assumed that many a "Wall" fan would of been on google maps by now trying to find out how to get to Stamford Bridge, my apologies...
  • Sponsored links:

So cutting and venomous.

If I had known that you were such a gentle wall flower BBW I would of tempered my post accordingly. I would of assumed that many a "Wall" fan would of been on google maps by now trying to find out how to get to Stamford Bridge, my apologies...
    'Have', man, 'have'. Tsk.

We're fully accustomed to visiting da bridge. 85, 95 being my fondest memories.

If I get lost I'll just follow the camera appreciation society that will be making its way down the Kings Road.

So cutting and venomous.

If I get lost I'll just follow the camera appreciation society that will be making its way down the Kings Road.

You'd end up nearer Craven Cottage if you did that.

Think about heading down Fulham Road instead. ;)

So cutting and venomous.

You'd end up nearer Craven Cottage if you did that.

Think about heading down Fulham Road instead. ;)
    Chelsea, Fulham.....they're all the same, innit?

• Uboat said:

Football is very different now to 1995. Whilst I don't doubt this (if it happens) will be a lively day, an early kick-off and police overkill will more than likely ensure it's all show and posturing.

• Uboat said:

Yep, Chelsea are over the hill nowadays.
  • Obsessed? Hardly...it's potentially the biggest game of the draw. No reason for there not to be a thread about this.

Having said that...let's just remind ourselves of the own goal Millwall conceded over the weekend.

The prospect of that team going to Chelsea ( one of England's top clubs for any millwall fans that have today emerged from the woodwork) and receiving an absolute tonking to become the laughing stock of the 4th round is a great one.

• Uboat said:

Is anyone over 12 in that picture
  • Jarman said:

Obsessed? Hardly...it's potentially the biggest game of the draw. No reason for there not to be a thread about this.

Having said that...let's just remind ourselves of the own goal Millwall conceded over the weekend.

The prospect of that team going to Chelsea ( one of England's top clubs for any millwall fans that have today emerged from the woodwork) and receiving an absolute tonking to become the laughing stock of the 4th round is a great one.

You're going on as though we think we can turn them over (with a hint of jealousy thrown in for good measure).

None of us are stupid enough to think we'll get anything other than a drubbing over there.

You see, we know our place in the footballing hierarchy and are looking forward to nothing more than visiting the might that is Chelsea FC. I've already pre-warned Boots to expect a flood of photo developing requests if we are lucky enough to play against such heroes.

There's also the small matter of having to beat Bradford first which, if supporting us has told me anything, we won't do.

Untwist those knickers, Jarman.

As for the own goal, these things happen. Not sure what you were/are hoping to achieve by highlighting it as some sort of dramatic happening.
  • Uboat said:

Pwopa naughty firm!

Chelsea v Cardiff 4-5 years ago kicked off at midday. There was absolute chaos that day and at least 25 ended up getting sentenced