Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ramsey and Flamini

Could be available for Arsenal next weekend. Hopefully that means Arsene may loan us back Cocquelin. We certainly need someone like him.

Comments

• I doubt we'll get him back, they pick up half a dozen injuries each month so will probably want to keep him now.
  • Arsenal fans have been singing his praises, can't see us getting him back
  • Went to their game last night and Coquelin played really well, despite a shocking tackle in the last few minutes (which he presumably learned whilst with us !).

Can't see him going out on loan again.
  • Yes, sadly I think that ship has sailed. Let's face it, he's far too good to be playing for us!
  • I think you guys are probably right. Clutching at straws syndrome.
  • Yep. Coq wont be coming back
  • edited January 2015
    Perhaps we should ask for Marinez, they young Argentinian goalkeeper who had a run in the team when Ospina and Szczeny (SP) were both injured. They're both back now and there are rumours of Arsenal signing another 'keeper too.

Martinez wasn't incredible, but from those few games he looked a cut above Pope/Etheridge. Coquelin's form since he went back to Arsenal must reflect well on his time with us so hopefully they'd be keen to let us have more of the hundreds of youngsters they have on their books.
  • wenger has been saying how well Cog has been doing etc he wont be coming back to us.
  • A shame they couldn't have sent us Lucas Podolski to make up for taking Coquelin back...