Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Seventy seconds of "highlights" of today's cup game against Blackburn...

Comments

• No thanks 70 seconds is to long after sitting through 90 minutes of lowlights
  • edited January 2015
    How anyone thinks Buyens shouldn't have got a second yellow for that I have no idea. He's nowhere near getting the ball.
  • vffvff
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for putting up the 'highlights' @Callumcafc

Extremely casual defending with non existent marking for both Blackburn goals. Wilson is slow out on the first allowing the Blackburn player lots of time to pick out Taylor who is not picked out at all by Fox. The marking for the second goal is non existent.

Buyens did not look like he was at all bothered (hence the lazy clumsy challenge and looked like he was glad to be off the pitch). A total lack off fight from the Charlton team that makes me question what is going on with Bob Peeters. Has he lost the will ? Has RD told him he is getting minimal strengthening in the Championship window ?
  • Defending looks worse every time you look at it.
  • How anyone thinks Buyens shouldn't have got a second yellow for that I have no idea. He's nowhere near getting the ball.

Agreee. He was never going to win the ball. Stupid challenge to make when you're already on a yellow.
  • They didn't sound to happy when Charlton scored.