Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn Cup thread

Comments

• Cheers addicketed......
    Scoreboard down apparently.......
  • edited January 2015
    We we're on our way to the match today when my son was ill in that car so we came home. As a lifelong atheist I was listening to Emma's radio silence whilst Mrs Stig was claiming divine intervention - "these things happen for a reason, you know". I was so glad when the match re-started so that I could ask, "where's your god now"?
  • Great stuff blythe. Love the fa cup loads of upsets.
  • We're back on air. Game re-starts with throw-in on halfway line. 11 - 12 min break ends.

Last to finish as usual then?

Mind you, a few extra minutes "could" come in handy!

COYR..........
  • Flick on by Church goes nowhere. Fox regains possession and finds Tuc and it goes off for a corner.
  • 42:30 Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Ben Marshall.
  • Gud from left hand side. Swung in, ball comes back to Gud who drives it low but it is blocked. Ball ends up with Wilson who passes back to keeper.
  • How are Blyth getting on?
  • I hear that 'Emma ' is still on the commentary........
    So much for my conversation with the station editor Robey.......!
  • Charlton quick out of the traps after the restart, Church and Tucudean closing down Eastwood at every opportunity. #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Conway crosses but Brown's header is poor and goes straight to Etheridge.
  • Duffy booked
    on Church......
  • 44:29 Booking
    Booking
    Shane Duffy (Blackburn Rovers) is shown the yellow card.
  • Booking for Grant Hanleyy after a lunge at Church! He looks in a bit of pain here... #CAFCLive
  • Church brought down and getting treatment but he's back on his feet, so no one needs to panic.
  • Charlton a man down......... 'sponge foot' off.
  • Gud crosses free kick. Bikey scuffs attempt as the ball breaks loose and keeper collects
  • Church is holding the shoulder which he previously dislocated after falling awkwardly. In pain, but will play on here. #CAFCLive
  • And there's the first ever use of vanishing spray at The Valley! #CAFCLive
  • Come on Emma get on with this game.......
  • Sponsored links:

• Correction, Duffy was booked not Hanley (who isn't even playing). Brain freeze in the low January temperatures. #CAFCLive
  • Apparently played 36 minutes.......
  • Dunn and Taylor threaten in our box, but we hold them off. Ball goes off safely for a goal kick.
  • ross1 said:

Booking for Grant Hanleyy after a lunge at Church! He looks in a bit of pain here... #CAFCLive

Hanley did well to get booked...he's not even on the pitch
  • Dunn has it, off Ref, Flag off side .
  • Close from Buyens.. apparently missed the target, good run from Church
  • Pass to Tuc down left. Buyens comes close with a shot that goes over the bar. Closest we have come to scoring.
  • So close! Superb play by Church who crosses for Buyens to shoot... but it hits Tucudean and deflects over the bar! #CAFCLive
  • Buyens brings down Taylor, the goalscorer. Rovers have free down the right hand side outside the box.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!