Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My only game this season

Hello fellow lifers, happy new year!

I'm over here from oz visiting family etc and today is my only chance to see our boys play. ( they best turn up! )

I've Not yet got a ticket, should I ring ahead and book one? Also if the upper north is closed, which is where I usually go where will the covered end choir now sit ( stand)?

I'm looking forward to seeing this new team we have, and getting my charlton on for the day!

Cheers, Christian.

COYR!!

Comments

• Go down to the ticket office before kick off and buy one there mate. You'll have no problems getting one.
  • Cheers rugby.
  • Poor guy
  • MrLargo said:

stonemuse said:

Poor guy

Think he's pretty fortunate actually. I've got to go back there next weekend.
    Lol, very true
  • Jesus that was shite!
  • ozaddick said:

Jesus that was shite!

Succinct and very observant my friend.
  • Peeters has lost Australia
  • I don't know what to say @soapy_jones‌. I expected a little better than that to be honest. I feel very let down, which to be fair is the life of a charlton fan!
  • Sponsored links:

• ozaddick said:

I don't know what to say @soapy_jones‌. I expected a little better than that to be honest. I feel very let down, which to be fair is the life of a charlton fan!

3rd round day FA Cup at the Valley?

Good intentions and try as we might
    Charlton Athletic will always be shite!

• Back to Portugal tomorrow. Two points thrown away against Blackpool, two bonus points blown with the last kick against Cardiff and then the tin hat on it today. Merry fucking Christmas.

And a crappy New Year mate, boa viagem
  • Back to Portugal tomorrow. Two points thrown away against Blackpool, two bonus points blown with the last kick against Cardiff and then the tin hat on it today. Merry fucking Christmas.

Safe trip back mate

And a crappy New Year mate, boa viagem
    Thanks SJ...
  • Well oz and algarve what can I say.

Welcome to our world

Bastards!! Safe journey home.
  • Are we all feeling sorry for people who live in Australia and Portugal? Have you looked out your windows in the morning at the same grey english sky I do every morning?
  • Back to California on Tuesday. 25 minutes of good play against Cardiff, two minutes of good play against Ipswich (was there really that much?) and 30 seconds of good play against Blackburn (that's pushing it). I want my money back.

Life as normal as a Charlton supporter. Hoo bloody ray.
  • We've got our Charlton back!
  • Sponsored links:

• Perish the thought that I would ever support anything other than a guff football team.