Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Match Vouchers

Got my first season ticket this year and with the blackburn cup game on saturday I was wondering if the match voucher's a,b,c.... toward the end of the book are for cup games?
If someone could help me out on this I would be grateful :) Also I'm new to CL so if I've done anything wrong regarding the thread I apologise :D

Comments

• Cup matches are not included in your season ticket. The vouchers are only in the book in case there is high demand for an away cup game or end of season playoff match.
  • You'll have to buy a ticket for the match mate. Cup games are not included as part of your season ticket. Welcome to CL by the way.
  • Cup matches are not included in your season ticket. The vouchers are only in the book in case there is high demand for an away cup game or end of season playoff match.

Thanks a lot! Guess I'll have to buy a ticket tomorrow, gives me a chance to possibly sit north lower I guess... where I last sat for the Swindon play off game. Will be good to see North Lower more populated however :)

• You'll have to buy a ticket for the match mate. Cup games are not included as part of your season ticket. Welcome to CL by the way.

Thanks a lot buddy :)