Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thread of the year?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Done the back to back doe hard, first two are Imo utter garbage now, 3rd one is cracking and my personal favourite.

Indoors tonight, take away, peroni, champagne, jowls Holland, fireworks, bed at 12.05, 7hrs kip.

Rock and roll.
  • Options

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/61621/hair-highlighting-tips#latest

If this dont win I will cry, I mean seriously what is the point of all the humiliation if I dont even win CL thread of the year

And have not been invited to a NYE party ...

( Me neither, paulie! )

Never do :cry:

just me alone in my flat,

shame there no awww button on here, my count for that would go through the roof now
    Much overrated "celebration" IMO, paulie.

We can slob around in our pj's, eat & drink what we fancy, go to bed when we want( or not!) and won't have to apologise to anyone in the morning for throwing up over them !

Happy New Year to you !

Happy new year to you to
    Get a room ;)
  • Options
    Thread of the year... If your thinking debates an stuff..the religion one. I was shocked with the responses and deep thoughts that followed.
  • Options
    Your First Crush had a few ummm, interesting responses
  • Options

If this dont win I will cry, I mean seriously what is the point of all the humiliation if I dont even win CL thread of the year

Lol... Thanks for posting the link. I missed it the first time around (too focused on the football discussions on here at the time I guess). Kept seeing people mention your highlights but could never find THE thread.
  • Options
    I'm off my tits! Me an IPAD a stale pork pie and ..na night
  • Options

I'm off my tits! Me an IPAD a stale pork pie and ..na night

Start 2015 with a bang
  • Options

Done the back to back doe hard, first two are Imo utter garbage now, 3rd one is cracking and my personal favourite.

Indoors tonight, take away, peroni, champagne, jowls Holland, fireworks, bed at 12.05, 7hrs kip.

Rock and roll.

Hang on...did you just say the original Die Hard is utter garbage? Wtf!?
  • Options
    Anything to do with racism, sexism or politics in that order... Love em
  • Options
    The one where someone got upset about being stopped and asked a question or 2 by customs officers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lol... Thanks for posting the link. I missed it the first time around (too focused on the football discussions on here at the time I guess). Kept seeing people mention your highlights but could never find THE thread.
    too focused on football discussions eh!
    if you'd ever seen us play you'd realise the importance of threads on hair tinting, top gear, Harvester restuarants.........................
  • Options
    Moscow Addicks with runner up to the Delort Thread(s)
  • Options
    It's my other halves huge trackies versus paulies highlights for comedy. Serious discussion is the religion thread I think biggest thread is still new word game I believe :-)
  • Options

It's my other halves huge trackies versus paulies highlights for comedy. Serious discussion is the religion thread I think biggest thread is still new word game I believe :-)

Had a look at that the other day, could not think of another word so just left it
  • Options
    vff said:

Moscow Addicks with runner up to the Delort Thread(s)

Good shout from Sadie Jane for the serious discussion thread for the religion discussion.