Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfer window Championship confirmed deals only

Comments

• Options
    Colin Koszonet doesn't exist.
  • Options

Colin Koszonet doesn't exist.

But if he did, he would probably be the best Colin in the world.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Uboat said:

Aah, those twins. Happy memories....

Annalisa as I seem to remember for me. Also Anne, brother of Lance. Later 90s. Different gravy.
    Redonk!!!!! I reckon I was 15 at the time she was in it. Interesting fact. She was in the Mumbai hotel that got infiltrated with the terrorist gunmen in 2009.
  • Options
    I was told that a winger named Krisztian Simon from Ujpest is on trial with us. Perhaps he is the one we may be close to signing
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:

I was told that a winger named Krisztian Simon from Ujpest is on trial with us. Perhaps he is the one we may be close to signing

He came through the Liverpool setup
  • Options
    on the rumour thread this was just shot down. Didn't agree to the contract we offered him, or something along those lines
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

Uboat said:

Aah, those twins. Happy memories....

Annalisa as I seem to remember for me. Also Anne, brother of Lance. Later 90s. Different gravy.
    Redonk!!!!! I reckon I was 15 at the time she was in it. Interesting fact. She was in the Mumbai hotel that got infiltrated with the terrorist gunmen in 2009.
    I'd also like to take this opportunity to publicly to apologise to Paulie for bastardising this thread with unrelated neighbours chat.
  • Options
    Susan Kennedy was a MILF
  • Options

Susan Kennedy was a MILF

We're really destroying this thread now. I also saw her in an episode of Prisoner Cell Block H once
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many a sex wee over Susan Kenedy
  • Options

Susan Kennedy was a MILF

Speakin of milfs..

Patsy kensit is doing bits
  • Options
    Yeah Kensit is a piece.

You can't beat a good MILF.
  • Options
    Kensit in cbb
  • Options
    Katie Hopkins.. Would ya
  • Options

Yeah Kensit is a piece.

You can't beat a good MILF.

Or for that matter a MILF discussion on the confirmed Championship signings in January thread
  • Options
    This escalated quickly
  • Options

Katie Hopkins.. Would ya

She'll be outshone by Kensit no worries
  • Options

Katie Hopkins.. Would ya

Yep I would she loves a fatties
  • Options
    I reckon she can have it, just for a laugh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yh she shags married men in fields as well, so she's a goer.
  • Options
    What was confirmed? :smile:
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

What was confirmed? :smile:

That Kensit is a MILF goer
  • Options
    razil said:

Got to be Libby Kennedy for me

I had a dream about her once, that we were together in a romantic sense, really vivid. When I woke up and realised that I was still in fact, single, living at my mum's, in a crappy job and not living an idyllic life, down under, with the girl of my dreams I was actually gutted. It was a pain like I've not experienced since.
  • Options

razil said:

Got to be Libby Kennedy for me

I had a dream about her once, that we were together in a romantic sense, really vivid. When I woke up and realised that I was still in fact, single, living at my mum's, in a crappy job and not living an idyllic life, down under, with the girl of my dreams I was actually gutted. It was a pain like I've not experienced since.
    Kim Valentine
  • Options
    Second what's been said about patsy kensit I most definitely would oblige to a roll around with her
  • Options
    kensit in absolute beginners yes, kensit later no ta, she didnt age well