Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BDO Darts Tickets Lakeside Country Club. Friday 9th January 2015

I have 3 tickets (£37 each face value) for sale if anyone is interested. Friday 9th January 2015. (evening session-17:30 onwards). Inbox me if anyone interested. Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    Used to love the BDO when I was a kid. Unfortuntely, there are no characters playing in the division and the standard is laughable. Commentators get excited about 90 3 date averages!
  • Options
    Hope you get a buyer for the tickets. Unfortunately the standard (as said above) is laughable. Pub darts.
  • Options
    Not quite the reaction you were expecting Amos?
  • Options

Not quite the reaction you were expecting Amos?

To be honest I'm not really a big darts fan so can't comment on the standard of darts is compared to the sky one. I went to the BDO event last year and it was a good night out
  • Options
    or a 21 checkout
  • Options
    Interesting that Charlton fans are slagging off a second tier sports contest...
  • Options
    Three scored....
  • Options
    Amos, just sent you a PM, I am interested

thanks

John
  • Options
    I love the BBC but there are one or two places where money needn't be spent and the BDO darts is probably one. The rationale is that darts is a working class sport and it's right that people who answer that broad brush description see their license fee going on something that they want to watch. But it's of such a low standard now that televising the whole thing is painful watching. It's probably fairly cheap to cover given the number of hours it fill but even so, sometimes the standard is pitiful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going on Sunday as 1 of my mates has qualified for it. A few of us going up.

Obviously not as good as the PDC Version but what I will say is, every single PDC World Champion (apart from Adrian Lewis), played in the BDO version 1st. I know it's easy to slag off the BDO version but the BDO has, is & always will be the breeding ground for the great PDC players you see on sky
  • Options
    thecat said:

Amos, just sent you a PM, I am interested

thanks

John

Thanks John

Just sent you a PM
  • Options
    The BDO organise all the grass roots darts. They run the county game and the youth game. Without them there would not be the structure that leads to players making their way up to the PDC