Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WSS

Halesy in there!! Ha

Comments

• In the oak?

How was the ruby?
  • Yep in the oak

Dont do indian mate

went to the pub with medders he sneaked out think he got the call
  • Poor bloke. Drinking water at football is not recommended.

Did Andy or Paul honk up?
  • The curry was lovely, what I remember of it anyway, was a little bit 'worse for it' at the end of the night.
  • no honking as far as know

however one was caught having a bath early hours of sunday morning.

God carried on yesterday not good today

How was your gig??
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Yep in the oak

Dont do indian mate

went to the pub with medders he sneaked out think he got the call

Got the hump when I came out of the station to see my Mrs parked there.... those other two herberts had called her to give them a lift to Maidstone. Taking the p*** or what?!
  • Agreed mate thought it was fu*king liberty

Did she pick you up on the way back??
  • Sound, distinct lack of females though.

Stopped on the way home to get some dinner and spilt the poxy stuff all over the passenger seats
  • Spoke to Carlsberg yesterday & he bathed up when he got home.

Me I am getting ready to go out on another all dayer for St georges Day as we speak.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Spoke to Carlsberg yesterday & he bathed up when he got home.

Me I am getting ready to go out on another all dayer for St georges Day as we speak.

Que?

Bathed when he got home??? What did you do?!?!
  • Sponsored links:

• He chucked his ring up, me I bought four beers for the train home & dropped two of them. Went straight home although me & louise actually fell asleep at chatham station for about 30 mins waiting for our train.
  • I bought four strongbow 1 for each of us although they were not greatfully received

medders do you remember our game of football in flloyd road??
  • [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Agreed mate thought it was fu*king liberty

Did she pick you up on the way back??

Did she f..k.. Was still on way back from Maidstone when I called. Can't really blame her though - the other two jokers were the one's that called her... when I don't know seeing as we were all together on the train!

And yep, remember the game in Floyd Road... quality. Hmmm Strongbow. Think the other two ditched theirs... ungrateful winkers
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]He chucked his ring up, me I bought four beers for the train home & dropped two of them. Went straight home although me & louise actually fell asleep at chatham station for about 30 mins waiting for our train.

I'm suprised you survived that! Tramps get robbed in that part of Chatham!!

Did anyone get video evidence of him chucking up?
  • Did she keep up with you ketters?? very impressed that she knows the words to VFR

Saturday turned out to very messy even though i didnt arrive till 1

Yeah there bows disappeared sharpish

What happen to MCS Saturday??