Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Aaron Leya Iseka

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who was the reserve forward/winger who we were after until he got a few goals in pre-season for his (french?) side? Did he make it?
  • Options
    Bahebeck
  • Options

Who was the reserve forward/winger who we were after until he got a few goals in pre-season for his (french?) side? Did he make it?

Jean-Christophe Bahebeck
  • Options

Gets a few games off the bench here and there but not likely to get too many chances whilst Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Lavezzi, Lucas Moura and Pastore are the other attacking options
  • Options
    cfgs said:

cabbles said:

A whisper at Ewood Park.

The only whisper I heard emanating from Ewood Park was one of chocolate fingers
    Somebody actually admitted to you they like to stick their fingers up there? I hope you didn't shake their hand.
    I wasn't even there. Read this rumour on the post match views thread
  • Options
    I started the rumour, I heard it at Ewood Park from the father of a Charlton player that a 17yr old striker from Amdelct was coming to us and in total there would be 5 players coming in January. No names were mentioned and I have no idea if it is true
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I fingered a strippers bum hole once in Benidorm.

True story

I think you'll find that was a hooker, not a stripper.