Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "I've moved on" thread.

edited December 2014 in General Charlton
I'm sure I'm not alone here............

Many people on here can't seem to let go of players who have left the club and are constantly harping on about how Kermorgant/Shelvey/Parker etc are doing at their new club.

I personally couldn't give a rats arse. I was a huge fan of Kermy whilst he was with us, but really don't give a monkey's how he's doing now, and the same for the rest of them. I'm far too busy focusing on the players that are still at the club.

So, anyone who disagrees with me, go away and post on the I love & can't let go of ***** threads..............;)

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    The king is dead , long live the king.

The clue tango is the dead kings have to be Replaced by kings not prince's.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2014
    I think you are missing the point TF. RD got rid of KMG and did not replace him. Its not about KMG it is about the judgement that RD thinks that one decent striker, and a youngster or player found by scrabbling down the back of the network sofa is sufficient to cut it in the Championship. It is about now and the future not harking back to the past. The discussion is about getting a decent strike force now.

I know you you seem to want a move on love in TF but I like I say, I think you are missing the point about the KMG discussion. I will 'move on' when Charlton has a decent strike force.
  • Options
    Move on.
  • Options

Move on.

^^ This.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2014
    I'd rather move on up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7LtX9k_ElU - The Jam
  • Options

The king is dead , long live the king.

The clue tango is the dead kings have to be Replaced by kings not prince's.

I think you're on the wrong thread
  • Options
    vff said:

I think you are missing the point TF. RD got rid of KMG and did not replace him. Its not about KMG it is about the judgement that RD thinks that one decent striker, and a youngster or player found by scrabbling down the back of the network sofa is sufficient to cut it in the Championship. It is about now and the future not harking back to the past. The discussion is about getting a decent strike force now.

I know you you seem to want a move on love in TF but I like I say, I think you are missing the point about the KMG discussion. I will 'move on' when Charlton has a decent strike force. Soapboxsam has said it a million times more eloquently.

And you
  • Options
    I still can't get over Rob Lee going
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited December 2014
    PL54 said:

vff said:

I know you you seem to want a move on love in TF but I like I say, I think you are missing the point about the KMG discussion. I will 'move on' when Charlton has a decent strike force. Soapboxsam has said it a million times more eloquently.

And you
    I don't think you read or understood mine or soapboxsams comment.
  • Options
    Tango bang on the money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can we have a new posting category then - perhaps "Charlton history" or " In the good old days" ?

Serious suggestion.
  • Options
    what i'm seeing is the difference between CL who see players as commodities who when they leave are ignored or abused or greedy bastards or.......

some of us see them as people with families and feelings. I'm pleased i went over to Scott Wagstaff on his last day as a cafc player before he was sure the bristol city deal was to come off and told him he would at least get a 1st div club come in for him. He had been at cafc 14 years since he was 9.

On the Blackburn match thread after we went 2 nil down, cafc4life said F off charlton.
    I can't be the only one who saw the irony in that.

• Options
    I've tried. I really have. I just can't.
  • Options
    I don't really care how Kermo does for Bournemouth but that doesn't stop me from still wishing he played for us!
  • Options
    It's difficult. I am still not over Hales going to Derby...
  • Options
    I've moved on. I just keep track of Parker Murphy and Defoe, as I'm a huge fan of them and always want to see them do well.
  • Options
    We look back for the wrong reasons too often in our lives. It's now that counts. Finger pointing has no winners or logic, especially on a gossip Forum.
  • Sponsored links: