Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn Rovers vs Charlton Athletic | Sat 20th Dec 2014 | Match Preview, Teams, Predictions, News

Comments

• Options
    would be the third year in a row wouldn't it. 2-1, 1-0 ...
  • Options
    Correct you are
  • Options
    0-0
  • Options
    Think team will be
    Pope
    Solly TBH Bikey Fox
    Wilson Buyens Cousins JBG
    Harriott Igor

1-1

JBG and Gestede
  • Options
    A surprising but well-deserved victory, with the goal crazy Addicks hitting the net twice for the second week on the spin to continue their incredible December scoring spree.

0-2.
  • Options
    0-2
  • Options
    Losing the will to live I'm afraid.

Not even sure if this is the League fixture or the FA Cup fixture.

Just toss a coin or call in the Pools panel.
  • Options
    As I proudly boast a correct prediction result score of 1 in about 20 games (Bolton) and intend to continue this marvellous run I will say a draw is most likely although we could get beaten.
  • Options
    2-0 Blackburn. Where the Ref is from being irrelevant to the outcome.
  • Options
    Completely forgot to add to my Match Preview this week:

As our match against Blackburn Rovers this Saturday is our last match before Christmas Day, Since coming in for my first Match Preview earlier in the season I've appreciated the feedback from those reading would like to wish everyone here on CharltonLife a very Merry Christmas... Enjoy the match on Saturday to those going, and have a great Christmas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers Forever. I can see 13 - 1 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    2-1 defeat to a late, deflected shot.
  • Options
    After Bulot's game for the under 21's, it would not surprise me, providing he had no injury reaction, if he plays Saturday. Not probably fit enough to bomb up and down the left wing, so move into middle with Buyens and leave Cousins LM.

Pope
    Solly TBH Bikey Fox
    JBG Buyens Bulot Cousins
    Harriott Igor

Unfortunately (or lucky) I am expecting nothing more than 1-1. Leaves the bench midfield a bit thin, but I suppose apart from Wilson, he could move Harriott back and bring on one of our other strikers. All I hope is, we do not go 1-0 up and fall back in defence and give away a late goal (seem familiar)?
  • Options
    I would love to see us go for this one

Tucudean Vetokele
    Harriott
    cousins Wilson
    Buyens
    fox tbh. bikey solely
    Pope

Etheridge gomez onyewu bulot Pigott and whoever else has their boots with them..
  • Options
    I don't know who is scoring that brilliant goal in the first vine, but we could definitely do with someone like that in the squad now.
  • Options
    Scidbox.
    Cheers Forever. I can see 13 - 1 to the Addicks.

What a ridiculous forecast, what makes you think Blackburn are going to score ?
  • Options
    Early pressy 1-1.
  • Options
    4-4
  • Options
    Shame Morrison won't be there to have Jordan Rhodes in his pocket again.
  • Options
    1-1 predictable again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyone think Bob might give Etheridge a go?

5-0, Rhodes with 4.
  • Options
    A trip to Lancashire just before Christmas? Just what we need. This will be tricky to say the least. Blackburn will go 1-0 up early on and we will huff and puff with no end product. Blackburn will then kill us off with 5 mins to go and nobody will ever mention this game again. 2-0 Blackburn.
  • Options
    Pack your thermals. It's chuffing cold up here.
    Prediction: it's gonna rain too.

Match - similar to Norwich… boring 1-0 win.
  • Options
    I have no idea. I expect we will lose. 2-0 to Blackburn
  • Options
    Lose 2 - 0
  • Options
    If Pope has a game like he did at the City Ground, Blackburn will find it very hard to win today. If Pope has a game like he did at the Valley last weekend, we'll find it hard to get a point.
  • Options
  • Options
    Gestede was Superb at the valley last season, but we have different CB's now.
    Rhodes has never punished us so far like Charlie Austin has.

things to get worse before they get better.

2-1 Blackburn (prove me wrong boys)
  • Options
    3-1/4-1 Blackburn . And a charlton life meltdown come 5.00pm
  • Options
    We're due a clean sheet.

0-0.