Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Who O2 17th Dec

I'm going.....anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Apparently Roger Daltrey might not be going :-(

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/65381/michael-buble-tickets#latest
  • Options
    My father is apparently - no idea why as it is not his thing but there you go!
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Who Are Ya.
  • Options
    17 & 18th AT THE O2 HAS BEEN POSPONED
  • Options
    Bolox
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

And rescheduled to Saturday 22nd March when I'm f*****g away! A long shot I know but if anyone has tickets for Thursday's show which has been set fir the 23rd wants to swap, let me know.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Solidgone said:

Who Are Ya.
    ooh ooh ooh ooh!
  • Options
    Gutted. They might not be alive come March 2015 ;0)
  • Options

sammy391 said:

And rescheduled to Saturday 22nd March when I'm f*****g away! A long shot I know but if anyone has tickets for Thursday's show which has been set fir the 23rd wants to swap, let me know.
    Sunday?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

sammy391 said:

Sunday?
    Yes, this Thursday's show us now on Sunday 23rd March.

I've just double checked with my wife and it's the weekend after we're away - result!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh feck see you all in March now
  • Options
    The big question is what do I do with my pass for tomorrow night now?
  • Options
    Is anyone else on here still yet to receive any emails/contact about ticket information ?
  • Options
    I'll get my dates right soon! Shows have been postponed until Sunday and Monday 22nd/23rd March.
  • Options
    Bollocks. Anyone know the procedure for a refund?
  • Options

Solidgone said:

sammy391 said:

Sunday?

I've just double checked with my wife and it's the weekend after we're away - result!
    23 march is a Monday
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Solidgone said:

sammy391 said:

Sunday?

23 march is a Monday
    I know mate, got my dates mixed up!
  • Options

cant get refunds as the event hasn't been 'fully cancelled' - only selling on Is available
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

cant get refunds as the event hasn't been 'fully cancelled' - only selling on Is available
    Really? That's bollocks if true, surely if you can't make the new date you're legally entitled to a refund.
  • Options

Dear Customer,

We've just been informed that due to illness The Who has had to postpone the final shows of their sell out 'Who Hits 50' UK tour at The O2 Arena in London.

17 December will move to 22 March 2015.

18 December will move to 23 March 2015.

All original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled dates.

The promoter released this statement:
    "On medical advice singer Roger Daltrey has been ordered to rest his voice due to a throat infection. The band and their management wish to sincerely apologise to all ticket holders for the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused."

If you can make the new date there's nothing you need to do.

If however you can't make the new date then please contact us at supportuk@axs.com
    Please include the following details when emailing:
    Name tickets booked under:
    Order number:
    Contact Phone Number:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

sammy391 said:

Really? That's bollocks if true, surely if you can't make the new date you're legally entitled to a refund.
    Sorry forgot to add that the no refund business was for 'getmein'
  • Options
    Bad news about the shows. I wasn't in for these, but have tickets for the Hyde Park gig in June. Great line up & really looking forward to it :)

Lad in work follows them everywhere and was up in Liverpool, Manchester and one other last week. Reckons the Mancs were a right stroppy crowd. He was a couple of rows from the front and someone shouted something abusive at Daltrey. He didn't hear it, but Townsend did and told him to "shut the f**k up, you little c**t". The bloke repeated it, so Townsend warned him again. Surprised the crowd didn't pile in and deck him!
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Dear Customer,

We've just been informed that due to illness The Who has had to postpone the final shows of their sell out 'Who Hits 50' UK tour at The O2 Arena in London.

17 December will move to 22 March 2015.

18 December will move to 23 March 2015.

All original tickets will remain valid for the rescheduled dates.

The promoter released this statement:
    "On medical advice singer Roger Daltrey has been ordered to rest his voice due to a throat infection. The band and their management wish to sincerely apologise to all ticket holders for the inconvenience and disappointment this has caused."

If you can make the new date there's nothing you need to do.

If however you can't make the new date then please contact us at supportuk@axs.com
    Please include the following details when emailing:
    Name tickets booked under:
    Order number:
    Contact Phone Number:

Many thanks
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Bad news about the shows. I wasn't in for these, but have tickets for the Hyde Park gig in June. Great line up & really looking forward to it :)

Lad in work follows them everywhere and was up in Liverpool, Manchester and one other last week. Reckons the Mancs were a right stroppy crowd. He was a couple of rows from the front and someone shouted something abusive at Daltrey. He didn't hear it, but Townsend did and told him to "shut the f**k up, you little c**t". The bloke repeated it, so Townsend warned him again. Surprised the crowd didn't pile in and deck him!

For some reason they do seem to attract an arsehole element to their concerts. Seen a few incidents at their gigs, including a fairly big fight at a Roger Daltrey gig at the indigo o2 a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    I'll buy a couple off someone if they can't make the new dates. Please?
  • Options

I'll buy a couple off someone if they can't make the new dates. Please?

Might be worth checking ticketmaster in a couple of weeks as people who can't make it apply for refunds
  • Options

I'm sure @AFKABartram and @Curb_it will go for a few drinks with you! ;o)
  • Options

*check's phone

*looks sad :-(
  • Options
    Gutted - got the voice mail after I left the pub late last night.

Any idea if you can trans the pre-booked parking to the new date? Tried getting through most the day without luck.
  • Options

Gutted - got the voice mail after I left the pub late last night.

Any idea if you can trans the pre-booked parking to the new date? Tried getting through most the day without luck.

If you have parking at The O2 Arena booked - this will be automatically transferred to the new date as well. However if you need to amend this please contact the parking office: theo2carparking@theo2.co.uk or call: 0208 463 6718.