Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

Comments

• Options
    This is a superb match
  • Options
    Great game this
  • Options
    ALLO, ALLO. BARNEY IS BACK. BARNEY IS BACK.
    BARNEY ARMY..BARNEY ARMY..BARNEY ARMY..BARNEY ARMY
  • Options
    Taylor Barney semi.
  • Options
    Brilliant. Love Barney but didn't mind who won that one. Now go on knock that horrible Northerner out tomorrow.
  • Options
    good scenes at the end there
  • Options
    I thought Barney was going to propose to him there.
  • Options
    Is Barney gay?
  • Options
    Would be quite funny if Bunting took RVB's premier league place now.
  • Options
    What a superb game. Bunting was superb & still lost.
    Can't wait for tomorrow. I have to say my favourite players are The Dutch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant night of arrers that.
  • Options
    brilliant, cheering Bunting but love Barney, emotional stuff at the end.
  • Options
    Fair Play, Barney was great, and nice to see his personality back the last couple games.

My Prem League this year would be

Taylor
    MVG
    RVB
    Anderson
    Thornton
    Wright
    Bunting
    Lewis

In the running
    Smith
    K Huybrecths
    Van der Vort

Count themselves very Lucky to be in it

Wade
    Whitlock
    Newton

• Options
    There is 10 in the premier league now. I think K huybrecths and Wade will get in as the other two. Agree with your original 8.
  • Options
    Very classy stuff by Barney at the end
  • Options
    Whitlock will get a wild card as prem league is shown in aus. I reckon it will be mvg, Taylor, lewis, Anderson auto qualified as top 4 in rankings plus rvb, wright, bunting, wade, whitlock and vd voort.

The premier league is basically an advertising tool and cash cow for the PDC to fund the prize money for the tour events and some of the less attended majors like the world Grand Prix (which Dublin will lose anyway in 2016 unless the poor attendances are drastically improved this year)
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Would be quite funny if Bunting took RVB's premier league place now.

Barney is the current holder so it's highly unlikely that he won't be in it
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

There is 10 in the premier league now. I think K huybrecths and Wade will get in as the other two. Agree with your original 8.

Yes Nick, there is Ten, my top 8 are my Deffo, 2 from 3 to join then in my opinion. As per second cluster of 3.

If it isn't 10 from that 11 somebody would count themselves very lucky indeed.
  • Options

Nicholas said:

Yes Nick, there is Ten, my top 8 are my Deffo, 2 from 3 to join then in my opinion. As per second cluster of 3.

If it isn't 10 from that 11 somebody would count themselves very lucky indeed.
    Oh ok I see. I really think they will give Wade a place after not allowing him in last season due to his depression.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have gone for Van Gerwen -1.5 and Barneveld +3.5 on the handicaps tonight
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Think Anderson will beat MVG.
  • Options
    Astonishing standard of arrers
  • Options
    oohaah macmisses.
  • Options
    Macmagic. Bring on ?
  • Options
    That woman they've got doing the interviews this year is awful. No problem with a woman doing the interviews but surely they could find someone that knows a bit about the game!
  • Options
    Barney to go to pot against Taylor as always. Then Anderson to absolutely smash Taylor by 3 or 4 clear sets tomorrow.
  • Options

That woman they've got doing the interviews this year is awful. No problem with a woman doing the interviews but surely they could find someone that knows a bit about the game!

Agree. She is rubbish.
  • Options
    She is clearly nervous, the microphone was shaking really badly.

Great game that one
  • Options
    Give those specs an extra clean Barney.