Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Half Wits

Some hecklers in the West Stand ( I know I couldn't believe it myself, in fact I almost dropped my Thermos) were trying, rather unsuccesfully & persistently to wind up Davies in the second half yesterday. They failed hugely, and I sat there waiting for the inevitable result of their half witted actions. When he of course tucked away the equaliser minutes later, he was self controlled enough not to come over and give the old "ssschhh!" gesture to our heroic lads, probably because the clattering he took from our wandering hero in goal.

Comments

• Options
    Some hecklers in the West Stand?

Long way round from Block A
  • Options
    I noticed several thousand hecklers at Old Trafford this afternoon trying to wind up Steven Gerrard, with the inevitable result that when he scor..... Oh no, nothing happened and his team lost 3-0.
  • Options
    Halix said:

Some hecklers in the West Stand ( I know I couldn't believe it myself, in fact I almost dropped my Thermos) were trying, rather unsuccesfully & persistently to wind up Davies in the second half yesterday. They failed hugely, and I sat there waiting for the inevitable result of their half witted actions. When he of course tucked away the equaliser minutes later, he was self controlled enough not to come over and give the old "ssschhh!" gesture to our heroic lads, probably because the clattering he took from our wandering hero in goal.

Perhaps he didn't hear them.

This has to be the most moany post-match ever - for off the field matters anyway.