Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelski vs Hull

Shocking cheating by Chelsea.
2 bookings for simulation but the best swan impression didn't lead to a caution as Cahill had already been booked for a tackle that could have been red.

Comments

• Options
    The Jose factor
  • Options
    I don't know why, but it bothers me that pundits/commentators use the word simulation now and not diving.

Cahill should have been off but at least refs are finally starting to give out yellow cards for diving, just a bit more consistency needed.
  • Options
    The whole of MOTD seemed to be about diving today!
  • Options

I don't know why, but it bothers me that pundits/commentators use the word simulation now and not diving.

Cahill should have been off but at least refs are finally starting to give out yellow cards for diving, just a bit more consistency needed.

Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like the use of 'simulation'.

Calling it by another name ('simulation') seems to give it an air of legitimacy and almost sounds as though it's a skill in it's own right! It's diving, plain and simple; so it should just be called that. We don't give hand ball a fancy name do we?
  • Options
    Chelsea have been getting away with crap other teams would have had the book thrown at them for for years now. The new Man Utd in that respect.
  • Options

Chelsea have been getting away with crap other teams would have had the book thrown at them for for years now. The new Man Utd in that respect.

Ironically the one Steve Bruce played for?

• Options
    Some of the tackles flying in in the premier league yesterday were apalling.
  • Options
    Foy is a disgrace. Absolute bottle job of the highest order. He needs hauling over the coals for that performance. The Cahill decision was nothing short of scandelous.
  • Options
    Corruption of the highest order.
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Foy is a disgrace. Absolute bottle job of the highest order. He needs hauling over the coals for that performance. The Cahill decision was nothing short of scandelous.

He has sent Chelsea players off on the last couple of occasions he has been in charge of them, perhaps he had that in his mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Corruption of the highest order.

Lol. Might be some dodgy decisions, but that is genuinely laughable. Especially when you consider the corruption that actually does go on in football.
    Incompetence? Maybe. Intimidation? Possibly. Corruption? A step too far in this instance.

If the subject matter of this thread was Sepp Blatter, then I would have agreed with you.