Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Tucadean

Annoys the feck out of me when he looks at the man instead of the ball, whats that all about. Lost patience with him today

Comments

• Options
    Waste of time thinking he can change a game!!!
  • Options
    Who could have changed the game from the bench though... Most attacking players on the bench today have recently been deemed not good enough on here.

And had Peeters not changed it the questions would have been why no subs
  • Options
    Also one of the few to have their keeper make a save.
  • Options
    Nearly scored and set up Bikey for what should have been an assist.
  • Options

Nearly scored and set up Bikey for what should have been an assist.

Exactly he looks hopeless most of the time but when he's on the pitch things happen. See Derby and Bolton at home when he's work won us the games.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    He can obviously do some great things and without question has some skill, but it's only occasionally. That's what separates players in how good they are; Consistency. There's obviously a good player in Tucadean, unfortunately it only shows itself occasionally.
    A manager repeatedly choosing to go with 1 upfront, at home, and today against a poor team, tells you what Peeters thinks of George over 90 minutes. (N.B. obviously another view may be that the manager is too negative but that view is not currently allowed)
  • Options
    If we had Tucudean and a fit Simon Church on the bench, who would we want to bring on? I suspect the answer isn't the one we would have expected 3 months ago...
  • Options
    Not really sure why he gets so much stick to be honest. He set up what should have been a winner in his brief spell on the pitch, yet somehow he's the whipping boy?

Don't get me wrong, I'll admit that he has flattered to deceive on other occasions but to put a thread about him after TODAY is bizarre. Vetokele was shite yet there's no thread on that. Nor should there be.

You only have to look at the two goals George has scored so far to acknowledge that there must be a half-decent player in there somewhere. I just wish he'd show it more frequently.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the record i quite like George, just dont like it when he plays the player instead of the ball, actually watch him next time and you will see what i mean.
    Not the whipping boy that accolade falls too Pope, if Henderson had been in goal it would of been job done 2 nil.
  • Options
    He pissed me off today wearing short sleeves with gloves, it doesn't even look good!!!!!
  • Options

For the record i quite like George, just dont like it when he plays the player instead of the ball, actually watch him next time and you will see what i mean.
    Not the whipping boy that accolade falls too Pope, if Henderson had been in goal it would of been job done 2 nil.

Doubt it. If they hadn't taken the lead, we wouldn't have gone for a first goal let alone a second.

• Options
    I don't think he's a brilliant player, but we seem to be a better team when he's on the pitch.
  • Options
    Would rather him than Harriott starting
  • Options
    Somebody needs to tell the other players, that while he may look like a 6 foot 1 target man, he is actually a Chris Solly sized 5 foot 3, as he wins nothing in the air and it's no use aiming high balls at him...
  • Options
    A decent guy. Didn't get going yesterday until Blackpool equalised and Charlton pushed players forward. Before that he didn't seem to want the ball and got no where near it. Not seen any consistent quality to suggest that he is good enough for the Championship. A make shift striker partner replacement for Vetekele from the Duchatelet vergebleven overblijfsel store (99p shop). It was unlikely to work just like the majority of the January loanees.

Bournemouth have KMG as a sub, Charlton have George. Says it all.
  • Options
    We look more dangerous and create more chances when he is on the pitch. Don't rate him as a long term solution and we need to strengthen
  • Options
    The forgotten man...

Anyone know what's going on with him ?
  • Options
    Will be available in January along with Harriott.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't be totally averse to bringing him back. At least he could control a football occasionally. Who would pass him the ball though?!
  • Options
    Don't think I ever saw him.play but maybe he deserves another chance.