Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peeters frustrated at Blackpool equaliser as Charlton concede lead again

Comments

• Options
    Why doesn't he just learn his lesson?
  • Options
    3 points are not in the bag all the while you sit back
  • Options
    You can't argue with any of that. He wasn't publically slating anyone.
  • Options
    Acknowledged his keeper cocked up - but remained publicly supportive of him.
    As he should.

• Options
    Good view from Peeters on Nick Pope... Kid knows he's messed up, leave him alone (any words will just damage his confidence), when he comes into training next time just get Ben Roberts to put an arm round him
  • Options
    He's frustrated well that's ok then, makes me feel so much better.

Cheer up Bob at least you don't pay to watch, personally I am feeling a bit of a twat tonight for paying to watch, but don't worry I ll be back for more. It's an addiction.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Any player will tell you that he himself is always the first to know that he's messed up.

He doesn't need everybody or even his own manager ramming it down his throat at every opportunity.

That just destroys confidence - and makes another mistake likely.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I feel for the boy because he must feel bad.
  • Options
    A bit self-justificatory from Bob, I think.

We did not control the game and the team's negativity when 2-1 up very probably reflected his instructions and tactical approach, We are certainly seeing a pattern here and I don't believe it's a coincidence.

What is debilitating for me is the team lacking the confidence to go for the kill against demonstrably the worst team in the division during the first half of the season.
  • Options
    All you lot calling for gorgeous George to start must be having a laugh. Offers nothing and waste of a sub
  • Options
    Simply one word....toothless!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

What can he do 3 points in the bag and your keeper loses his mind ...

Yes the young keeper made two mistakes which cost us goals but that was not the issue for me. When we went ahead we were attacking them and totally in control, but then as usual we sat back and invited them on, giving us the same feeling of inevitability that they would equalise.

During this shocking period Solly was beckoning the team forward but was ignored. I'm just bemused and so frustrated and must assume that the instruction to sit back came from Peeters, therefore he must take the lions share of the blame imo.
  • Options

Of course what he says is true but funnily enough his honesty doesn't extend to mentioning his own mistakes. But then that's managers in all walks of life.
  • Options
    If he thinks that was good football God help us.