Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread - Charlton vs Blackpool | Sat 13th Dec 2014 |

Best start a match thread.

Comments

• Charlton Athletic
    30 Pope
    03 Gomez
    26 Ben Haim
    06 Bikey Amougou
    21 Fox
    17 Buyens
    20 Solly
    24 Cousins
    07 Berg Gudmundsson
    14 Vetokele
    11 Harriott

Substitutes
    02 Wilson
    08 Bulot
    15 Onyewu
    23 Pigott
    29 Tucudean
    43 Ahearne-Grant
    44 Etheridge
  • Mmm interesting, wonder who is playing LW? Cousins, Fox or Gomez?
  • ross1 said:

Gomez and Buyens defensive MF in a 4-2-3-1

Ross thinks above.
  • It's my birthday and my wife is making a rare trip to the valley. Different feel to today. She's packed a flask of hot chocolate and some homemade birthday cake... well up for this!
  • Very quiet in here... 3-5-2 with Gomez as third centre back?
  • It's my birthday and my wife is making a rare trip to the valley. Different feel to today. She's packed a flask of hot chocolate and some homemade birthday cake... well up for this!

Sitting in the East Stand then, Addick in SW16 ....?

;o)
  • Thanks Oggy. I'm stuck in the Arse end of nowhere so this is my Charlton lifeline. Come on you Addicks.
  • Team full of full backs.

Guess Cousins maintaining his position on the left is the most likely. Let's hope JG shines in the middle.
  • Oggy Red said:

It's my birthday and my wife is making a rare trip to the valley. Different feel to today. She's packed a flask of hot chocolate and some homemade birthday cake... well up for this!

Sitting in the East Stand then, Addick in SW16 ....?

;o)
    lol, no, north upper. I'm just glad she stopped short of bringing a blanket or I'd never hear the end of it.
  • BTW ........ I haven't got Player - so I'll need some of you to pitch in with updates and general moaning.

;o)

• Sponsored links:

• Players on their way out
  • LoOkOuT said:

COYR!

Good God, it's the Master Administrator.

Behave, everyone!

• 1' Charlton get us under way kicking towards the Jimmy Seed Stand #CAFCLive
  • edited December 2014
    FK great save by Pope.
  • What a bad start. Get with it reds ...
  • We've lined in a 4-4-2 here, with a diamond midfield including Solly on the right of it. #CAFCLive
  • 3' Save! Today's Valley Review cover star Nick Pope claws away a free-kick from Jacob Murphy. Early scare for Charlton. #CAFCLive
  • Attempt missed. Peter Clarke (Blackpool) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Jamie O'Hara with a cross following a corner.
  • 5' Another FK to Blackpool in a dangerous position. Chris Eagles tries a Ronaldo / Bale style laces effort... straight at Pope. #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• Weird team selection, and incredibly negative from Bob. Think he's got it wrong today and I'm concerned how today will go now.
  • This sounds like it's going well..
  • Thanks, Ross.

Good work!
  • 5:12 Attempt saved. Chris Eagles (Blackpool) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner.
  • This sounds like it's going well..

Tactics.

We've got a chance of a point here today.

• 9' A mistake from Bikey is nearly pounced on by Davies, but Ben Haim averts the danger. Bit sloppy from Charlton so far today. #CAFCLive
  • edited December 2014

Weird team selection, and incredibly negative from Bob. Think he's got it wrong today and I'm concerned how today will go now.

Hmmm. My concern is he's got players playing out of position.

Number 1 rule:
    Players play best in their best position.
  • Blackpool have had 3 shots with 2 on target and 1 corner so far - Charlton, 0,0,0.
  • We're beating them on fouls though. 3, 0.
  • 14' Chance for Blackpool! Eagles curls a ball into the area towards Davies, but it just eludes him and Pope gathers. #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!