Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Bah Humbug Thread

2»

Comments

• Traffic ! it was total b##locks trying to park any where today
  • My mother in law comes round christmas eve. She then insists we watch the rubbish Spanish TV serve up. That's what happens whe you live in a country where they're more worried about going to church than watching a Bond movie. You need to keep the religious aspects of Christmas to a mínimum. That's not what it's about.

Bond was born at Christmas surley?
  • Bond performs more miracles than jesus
  • Hope I die before I get old.

What a bunch of miserable old gits moaning that things aren't as good as the old days : - )

Christmas is great. I can even tolerate the religion stuff that people keeping trying to tag onto it.

Happy Christmas everyone
  • edited December 2014
    Appended to Chistmas signs in local gardens:

"Santa please stop here" and don't come any closer
    "Santa I've been a good boy, please stop" - or I will tell mummy
    "Santa please stop here for George" and don't bring him back till he is 18
  • I was lucky that I only ever worked in small offices and we went to quality restaurants which was fine. The missus worked in a big branch of HSBC in central London and they used to do these parties at semi-posh hotels where it was expensive, dubious quality and worst of all the staff looking down their nose at you because you are not what they perceive as "the right type of person", despite them just being a waiter. One year we refused to do it, and persuaded everyone to go to a Turkish restaurant run by the uncle of one of Karen's colleagues. Everyone had a brilliant time, and the hotel do's were sacked thereafter.

And as for the religious bit, I thought the God botherers hijacked a pagan festival?
  • I re-iterate. Christmas is shite!
  • Addicted said:

No Christmas bonus this year as the company is barely scraping a profit. It's not as if I deserve one but I reserve the right to feel entitled.

NOOOOOO!!! Sorry to hear that, Addicted.

Fortunately mine popped into my bank account a couple of weeks ago.

All £10 of it ....

( Thanks, Dave & co)