Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where to buy CAFC kit?

I'm trying to get hold of a junior goalkeeper's top for my nephew for Christmas (size MB) and have been for a fortnight. Club shop consistently out of stock and I haven't found anywhere else to order it in from. Does anyone know of other outlets that stock our kit? They keep saying they will get a new delivery in but I am starting to think he won't get what he wants now!

Thanks

Comments

• Shop only I'm afraid only when ur the cream of the premier league is ur stuff sold in sports direct so all the plastic armchair "fans" can gets shirts at bargain prices
  • Shocking that the club haven't got kids stock in for Christmas
  • They've never got stock for anything.
  • Shocking that the club haven't got kids stock in for Christmas

It's not the club (they do not run the shop, a company called Just Sport do)
  • cafc999 said:

Shocking that the club haven't got kids stock in for Christmas

who are owned by Nike i understand?
  • Was looking online for kids training stuff for xmas presents, very limited stock to be honest, same last year.
  • It has been ridiculous for years how restricted we have been with buying the kit solely in the club shop.

Apart from a very short period with Allsports selling our tops when they sponsored us, there was a period of about two years around 2003 when we had a shop in Bexleyheath broadway.

• cafc999 said:

Shocking that the club haven't got kids stock in for Christmas

who are owned by Nike i understand?
    I don't think so. There web site states that they have distribution rights with Nike and they also have 'preferred partner' rights with Nike.
  • If I recall, the deal for them to run the shop was done by the previous holders of the baton. It will be interesting to see if Rolly continues with this, or re-gains control of it.

Anyone know how long's left on the deal?...............

• Got my 10 year old nephew a squad numbered replica away shirt for Christmas (24 Cousins was his choice)

Anyway, £53 for about 3 ounces of cheap nylon and 4 and a half hours of my time trying to negotiate the crap on line store built on 19th century e-commerce technology.
  • Sponsored links:

• It finally came up as being in stock online today so I ordered it. Job done.

Then during the second half I've just had a voicemail saying actually it's out of stock.

Is there anyone to email about this shambles? It's embarrassing. Will have to buy something else now, well done Charlton you've done yourself out of 50 quid there....
  • For the 383rd time, Charlton don't run the shop
  • Have you tried the Deptford market?
  • edited December 2014
    Loved the Fads kit. Back in the day I was king of the walk up and down Eltham High Street. I remember plenty of occasions complete strangers calling out to me...

"Oi fad kit"
    "fad kit"
  • PL54 said:

For the 383rd time, Charlton don't run the shop

The club chose these partners and to most people it is the Charlton shop and reflects on club.
    Same as catering, people would say charltons food is rubbish not I bought a pie from Delaware catering at weekend and the food and service was poor.

The Charlton shop, the products and stock is shit and I blame Charlton the club for that.
  • MrOneLung said:

PL54 said:

The club chose these partners and to most people it is the Charlton shop and reflects on club.
    Same as catering, people would say charltons food is rubbish not I bought a pie from Delaware catering at weekend and the food and service was poor.

The Charlton shop, the products and stock is shit and I blame Charlton the club for that.
    The problem with deals like these are that companies like Just Sport and Delaware will quite literally tell clubs like Charlton that they will be getting top quality product, large choice of items, etc, etc and then once the ink is dry on the contract, do what they want. They then hide behind the clubs name to avoid any complaints. I do believe that the club are aware of this and will change it. Will it be better? Only time will tell but I doubt it.
  • cafc999 said:

MrOneLung said:

PL54 said:

The problem with deals like these are that companies like Just Sport and Delaware will quite literally tell clubs like Charlton that they will be getting top quality product, large choice of items, etc, etc and then once the ink is dry on the contract, do what they want. They then hide behind the clubs name to avoid any complaints. I do believe that the club are aware of this and will change it. Will it be better? Only time will tell but I doubt it.
    I am not sure that outsourced arrangements always result in the service provider sitting back and doing chaff all.

Delaware will definitely be trying to match supply with demand and increasing sales. Not sure why Just Sport / Nike don't seem to give a hoot though.
  • edited December 2014
    PL54 said:

cafc999 said:

MrOneLung said:

PL54 said:

I am not sure that outsourced arrangements always result in the service provider sitting back and doing chaff all.

Delaware will definitely be trying to match supply with demand and increasing sales. Not sure why Just Sport / Nike don't seem to give a hoot though.
    Have you tried getting served in the north lower? They closed another kiosk yesterday and every time you go to buy something the people on the till have difficulty operating them. There is also very little staff on hand to help. I doubt Delaware put that in their sales pitch. Saying that, I do think the food has improved.