Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    Ideal timing for a bit of Christmas shopping by the skipper. :-) Seriously though I've always wondered at some of the silly sendings off approaching Xmas as if some players fancy a break with their families.......................no they wouldn't do that would they? :-0
  • The Danny Mills hand-ball sending off when he was on loan was the most blatant I-need-to-finish-my-Christmas-shopping dismissal ever.
  • I guess we will now find out if we can cope without him.
  • edited December 2014
    Surprised Colin hasn't been on yet to celebrate, probably still uncorking the champagne. :-0
  • He'll be missed .. but not too much I hope
  • Come in number…sorry, wrong thread.
  • hawksmoor said:

The Danny Mills hand-ball sending off when he was on loan was the most blatant I-need-to-finish-my-Christmas-shopping dismissal ever.

Absolute c unit
  • colthe3rd said:

hawksmoor said:

The Danny Mills hand-ball sending off when he was on loan was the most blatant I-need-to-finish-my-Christmas-shopping dismissal ever.

Absolute c unit
    He's on the FA panel and therefore a font of football knowledge
  • colthe3rd said:

hawksmoor said:

Absolute c unit
    Validates my point tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:

hawksmoor said:

Absolute c unit
    He's a font?

Thought so.

• He actually called the cup draw against Blackburn to be "underwhelming" on Twitter. He really doesn't want to play them.
  • I hope when he is fit he can't get back in the side, not that I don't want him there, but it means that hopefully Cousins is playing so well he is undroppable.

Although I suspect that Bob may go with Coq and Buyens.
  • Hoping to be back for the Cardiff game, I hear.