Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good prospect.

Come on RD, put your hand in your pocket and get him signed up.

After a couple of years progressing in our current set up, we could cash in by selling him to a Prem club.

• It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal actually offered him a new contract, given how pathetic they are as a club and how lost Wenger is.

• edited December 2014
    If he can still cut the mustard at Championship level, then bring it on ! Anything Kevin Phillips can do etc..

He may not fit the bill as far as youth is concerned but boy, could he raise the profile of our Club !

Sit back and watch those half year season tickets fly off the shelves ......

• cabbles said:

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Arsenal actually offered him a new contract, given how pathetic they are as a club and how lost Wenger is.

Arsenals next manager
  • Give him time.
  • He would no doubt handle it well.
  • Good challenge for Katrien but can't really think why he would come myself
  • No transfer fee - tick
    No real injuries - tick
    Scores for fun - tick
    We have eight thousand empty seat every game that would be gone - tick
    JFDI :)
  • No transfer fee - tick
    No real injuries - tick
    Scores for fun - tick
    We have eight thousand empty seat every game that would be gone - tick
    JFDI :)

I'd even buy a "Henry" shirt if we sign him !
  • Number 14 already taken though:)
  • Sponsored links:

• I just don't believe he'd sign for us. Plenty of others higher up the food chain who would take him.
    Plus he doesn't meet RDs youth development remit.
    Would be amazing if the club could pull it off though.
  • I don't think he likes us for some reason, he always seemed to show a higher than usual display of pleasure when he regularly finished us off.
  • Maybe Bradley's put a good word in and he's en route right now... ;)
  • How tall?

Plus where would that leave church?
  • After watching the MLS cup yesterday, I believe they said he's retiring, so I wouldn't get your hopes up (yet)
  • I can't tell if some of you are joking! He's 37 and is second fiddle to BWP, who we rejected.
  • just seen him having breakfast at the Bexleyheath Marriott.

was wearing flip flops and was eating a garlic coated croissant.
  • Yeah Bradders would have told him the abuse he used to get, from some numpties, which forced him off Twitter for a while.
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently he is joining Arsenal as a coach/consultant/executive according to an interview with L'Equipe.
  • More chance of seeing a squadron of pigs looping the loop over the Valley as half-time entertainment than coughing up for his wages.
  • dizzee said:

How tall?

Plus where would that leave church?

Tower-ing above or simply in-spired.