Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• not sure who got the first but according to Colchester on twitter Joe Piggott has just made it 0-2

Staking a claim for the bench at a Forest? :-0
  • not sure who got the first but according to Colchester on twitter Joe Piggott has just made it 0-2

Pleased for the Pigg.

Come on, Joe. Push on!

• Did A Trialist get the first?
  • Did A Trialist get the first?

Is he the one from Blackpool? :-)
  • I cant find much about this game, our Comms team don't seem that interested in youth teams(Normally I love what they do and am the first to stick up for them, but feel more could be done for the under 21's for us interested)

anyway all I have found out is from colchester on twitter and their OS, its 0-2 Piggott with the second and their squad

Bransgrove, Robinson, Vincent-Young, O'Donoghue, James, Lapslie, Lokko, Harney, Harrison, Szmodics, Curtis, Issa, Lawrence, Bonne, Sembie-Ferris, Smith

I wonder if he is any relation to our george
  • edited December 2014

I cant find much about this game, our Comms team don't seem that interested in youth teams(Normally I love what they do and am the first to stick up for them, but feel more could be done for the under 21's for us interested)

anyway all I have found out is from colchester on twitter and their OS, its 0-2 Piggott with the second and their squad

Bransgrove, Robinson, Vincent-Young, O'Donoghue, James, Lapslie, Lokko, Harney, Harrison, Szmodics, Curtis, Issa, Lawrence, Bonne, Sembie-Ferris, Smith

I wonder if he is any relation to our george

Yes, Tom and George are brothers. From his twitter feed 'Good luck bro @TomLapslie do your thing ❤️⚽️ Xxx pic.twitter.com/X5KlXWlU2t
  • I cant find much about this game, our Comms team don't seem that interested in youth teams(Normally I love what they do and am the first to stick up for them, but feel more could be done for the under 21's for us interested)

The Comms team have all gone home, after a gruelling day in the office.

What do you expect ....... Jason Euell texting updates from the dugout?

;o)

• Piggott maks it 3
  • Weird since I sent wrote that about the comms team, they have retweeted all colchesters tweets and mentioned Piggott making it 3-0

do they have a spy on here
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2014

Weird since I sent wrote that about the comms team, they have retweeted all colchesters tweets and mentioned Piggott making it 3-0

do they have a spy on here

If I tell you, I will have to kill you. :-) by the way Paulie I think we need a new thread on Joe Pigott to discuss him being selected in the squad for Forest, over to you. I've loaded the gun all you have to do is fire it :-0
  • if a Charlton U21, U18 or womens team is playing then we should have cover on twitter
  • Well done Piggott
  • Two goals tonight certainly haven't done his 1st team chances any harm!
  • Paulie, the Comms team have log on here. Some like Olly were lifers before they joined the staff.

My guess is that it is a resources thing.

Re-arranged away game on a monday night.

Just not enough bodies to cover it.

No doubt there will be a report tomorrow.

IMO the Col U comms team could at least tweet our team but I doubt they have a big comms team either.

More importantly go joe and sign the trialist
  • A match report will be available from CAFC.co.uk on Tuesday morning.. This on the CAFC OS

Aherne-Grant