Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK - Charlton 0-1 Ipswich

Many thanks to the 98 Lifers who gave their marks and to 99% of them who kept the list of names in the same order, it does help, here are the averages:

Coquelin-------- 7.37 MoM
Solly------------- 7.25
Pope------------- 7.06
Bikey------------- 6.97
Harriot------------ 6.89
Ben Haim---------- 6.77
Cousins----------- 6.64
Vetokele----------- 6.19
Gudmundsson------ 6.05
Jackson------------ 6.00
Fox--------------- 5.71
Team---- 6.63

In the corresponding fixture last season the team average was 5.72 with MoM Ben Alnwick at 7.08

more detail here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/63/be67a70b54f21c739240753a5908fb.pdf

Comments

• I know I'm in a minority, but I don't have Solly rose tinted spectacles. No way was he the second best Charlton player in this game. I thought he had quite a few defensive wobbles. Also Harriot's mark is far too high. This is supported by several mates (non Charlton fans who watched the game on Sky because they know I'm a Charlton fan) and their view was that Harriot was quite poor in an attacking role, but hey ho, it is down to people's opinion. I wonder whether they get higher marks because they are one of our own, having come through the Academy. Only a thought.
  • Must agree with @altinchamaddick. Solly was not the 2nd best player on the pitch. Made quite a few errors in the first half and mis-placed several passes - 1 of which almost led to a goal. Could see he was frustrated with himself and things just weren't coming off. After the previous week against Millwall when he was fantastic - think he just had an off day!
  • I thought Harriott was our best player and I was quite disappointed with Coquelin given the rave reviews he's been getting on here.
  • Perhaps people are glad to see Solly back to playing well in recent games? Watched the game again on Sky and there was no threat on his side plus Harriott and Coquelin looked good, especially first half.
    What's great is that the whole team are regularly polling 1 point higher than 12 months ago... Sooner or later this will convert into wins again.
  • Fox's mark was 0.01% lower than last year's average then? What does that tell us?