Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Nottingham Night Clubs

Going up to Forest from Friday to Sunday with a few mates, and wondering if anybody had any suggestions for clubs/bars around the town centre?

Comments

• Went to the market bar last weekend was pretty decent without being too pricey
  • okay cheers for that, what time is closing time?
  • Used to go to The Old Salutation and The trip to Jerusalem in my youth. That was sometime around 1978 though so things may have changed.
  • If you don't want to go out on an empty stomach Hooters ain't bad...........so I am told. :-0
  • Stealth is what you want.
  • Obviously it'd be wrong to recommend the Hooters for eats so I'll just mention that they have one.....
  • Mate there are so many. Just do a crawl. Dirt cheap booze everywhere you go.
  • Another vote for stealth from me!
  • Flares!

(Don't take that seriously.)
  • edited December 2014
    Dont forget to wear a shortsleeve t-shirt with no jacket around town in order to blend in. Or a nicely ironed pink pastel shirt with someone elses bloodstains down the front.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm at university in Nottingham. Stealth is decent as is Rock City. Avoid Ocean and Oceana. Market Bar isn't too bad, but is quite expensive.
  • We ended up in Gatecrasher couple years ago, also going up with mates, will probably end up in there again.
    Hooters before and after the game though that's a given.
  • edited December 2014
    Blimey, its been a while since I've been to Forest but Hooters does good pre-game jugs...4 pint pitchers are good value :)
  • Market bar is a very good club
  • edited December 2014
    JohnBoyUK said:

Blimey, its been a while since I've been to Forest but Hooters does good pre-game jugs...4 pint pitchers are good value :)

Hur hur - he' said pregame jugs....hur hur hur hur
  • cafc4ever said:

I'm at university in Nottingham. Stealth is decent as is Rock City. Avoid Ocean and Oceana. Market Bar isn't too bad, but is quite expensive.

Hasn't changed much then ;) agree

Stealth was and no doubt still is much harder dance music.

Oceania and ocean more your zens or venue meatmarket cheese pit scene

The Lace Market area and Hockley is more old st hipster. Some quite nice bars if you are happy to pay the extra on drinks.

Uncouth and rowdy provincial City Centre on the weekend nights. Can be a real laugh
  • For all you Nottingham experts, has Pandora's Box closed down? Is there a new club opened up there instead?