Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frankie F has gone......now only a Richardson left..?

2»

Comments

• Options
    A girl that used to work with me was a distant relation of Richardson. As far as she and her family were concerned, there was no distance far enough.

Riviera summed it up for me above. No loss.
  • Options

Remember though, if you say RIP about gangster you've never met or affiliated with in anyway, it makes you look double 'ard.

I wonder how millwall forums have responded to his death?
  • Options

Remember though, if you say RIP about gangster you've never met or affiliated with in anyway, it makes you look double 'ard.

I believe they all arranged a meet and beat the shit out of each other in tribute. Very touching of the Spanners...
  • Options
    Of the 'names' from that era, only really Richardson and Freddie Foreman left now. Both must be amazed they're still here.
  • Options

RIP Mad Fwankie top geeza he was my uncles sisters step sons dogs Grandads cousin, a lovely bloke they don't make em like they used to!

Something like that..
  • Options
    Sorry I only caught the footage at the end. Which of the two guys standing up is the "mad" one?
  • Options
    R.I.H.
  • Options
    Rest in pieces
  • Options
    Yes, he was a right wrong un. Nothing much else to say.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I shall forever be careful what I say about Ackworth now given his acceptance into the underworld fraternity

I can't quite believe something like this exists. It's genius
  • Options

They have asked for a sign to go up at Bermondsey tube station.