Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

U21s v Brighton tonight (at Welling - ed. Called Off)

edited November 2014 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141111-u21s-cup-date-set-2077100.aspx

Charlton's development squad will host Brighton & Hove Albion in the last 32 of the U21 Premier League Cup on Wednesday, November 26th (7pm).

Tickets can be purchased on the night and are priced £3 adults, £2 senior citizens and concessions and £1 juniors who are accompanied by an adult while entry is free for season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members.

Comments

• Anyone who hasn't seen the youngsters must.

It's also good to see them close up, away from The Valley or the training ground.
  • Pitch inspection taking place at lunchtime
  • might have a bit of that if i can get out of work on time
  • wonder if Benty will be with BHA as an overage player????????
  • Pitch inspections are nt much fun mate
  • wonder if Benty will be with BHA as an overageweight player????????

Fixed it for you.
  • has anything been said following the pitch inspection ?
  • Official CAFC Twitter said they're still waiting for news.
  • @CAFCofficial: GAME OFF: Tonight's U21 Premier League Cup clash with @OfficialBHAFC at Park View Road has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. #cafc
  • balls, was gonna make that. Cheers Sco
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:

@CAFCofficial: GAME OFF: Tonight's U21 Premier League Cup clash with @OfficialBHAFC at Park View Road has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. #cafc

They need to sort their pitch out !!!
  • has anything been said following the pitch inspection ?

"My shoes are f*cking wet now"
  • Scoham said:

@CAFCofficial: GAME OFF: Tonight's U21 Premier League Cup clash with @OfficialBHAFC at Park View Road has been postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. #cafc

They need to sort their pitch out !!!
    YEAH!! SORT IT OUT WELLING!

• Has it been raining that much? (I've not been in the country this week)

Welling only had one game cancelled due to the pitch last season and many games survived when others (especially ours) were called off.
  • Has it been raining that much? (I've not been in the country this week)

Welling only had one game cancelled due to the pitch last season and many games survived when others (especially ours) were called off.

Yeah, last night was shite.
  • Now being played tonight at Ebbsfleet, kick off 7pm.
  • If there was confirmation that A.Trialist (from Scotland) was playing, I'd consider dragging my arse over there. But without confirmation I'm gonna suggest it'll be too cold :)
  • Fumbluff said:

If there was confirmation that A.Trialist (from Scotland) was playing, I'd consider dragging my arse over there. But without confirmation I'm gonna suggest it'll be too cold :)

McTrialist?
  • Fumbluff said:

If there was confirmation that A.Trialist (from Scotland) was playing, I'd consider dragging my arse over there. But without confirmation I'm gonna suggest it'll be too cold :)

And miss two Corres and an Eastenders.........no chance. :-0