Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Charlton 0-0 Millwall

Many thanks to the 80 Lifers who gave their marks
Some of you are using a different order of players names to the one with which I start the thread, to those Lifers please use the same list that I put up as it makes it much easier for me when inputting about 800 marks - I thank you.

The averages are as follows:

Coquelin--------- 8.12 MoM
Solly-------------- 7.98
Gudmundsson------ 7.41
Pope-------------- 7.18
Ben Haim---------- 6.96
Cousins----------- 6.74
Fox--------------- 6.63
Bikey-------------- 6.50
Harriott------------ 6.41
Jackson----------- 6.343
Vetokele-----------6.33
Team---6.96

in the last two seasons against Millwall the averages and MoM have been

13/14 Home--Average 5.25----MoM Stewart 6.14
13/14 Away-- Average 6.60--- MoM Poyet 7.46

12/13 Home--Average 5.57--- MoM Jackson 6.27
12/13 Away-- Average 6.75--- MoM Solly 7.22

additional Stats here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/45/4b8ebf15236c64c0ab7b2f8492971f.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Vetokele bottom…has that happened before?! I would say Bikey was our worst player.
  • Options
    For the first time all season our scores correlate pretty closely with the OPTA marks; Pope is the only one who may feel hard done by the CL marking.

Cheers LL.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    So our home performance has improved then considering last 2 seasons our man of the match was marked lower than our worst player on Saturday
  • Options

So our home performance has improved then considering last 2 seasons our man of the match was marked lower than our worst player on Saturday

Couldn't have got much worse really Paulie!

Welcome back btw.
  • Options

Hello beautiful