Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done Maidstone!

Great result for a great club - one our own Keith Peacock managed.

1st ever played on 3G.

Comments

• Fantastic result and totally deserved COYS
  • Had a fiver on them at 12-5
  • Train journeys on you then guv.
  • Brilliant well done!
  • 'Cheers Collin' in this instance.
  • Quality result, chuffed for the club.

A local lad who I saw kicking a ball since when he was a child was on their bench tonight, great to see him on the box. Hopefully not the last time.

Well done Maidstone.
  • Should never have beat the mighty Biggleswade Town in the third round qualifying ;)
  • Great result and very healthy crowd of 2,226.
  • Well done maidstone! Shame about their awful ground but never mind!
  • If it wasn't the Waders... Well done the Stones.
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing night. And that healthy crowd would have been doubled at least if the capacity allowed.

Seen England beat Scotland, Maidstone make the 2nd round of the FA Cup.....just need Charlton to turn up against Millwall for once to complete the best footballing week of my life.

England beating Scotland in a friendly, Maidstone getting to the second round and Charlton beating Millwall would be the best footballing week of you life??

How long you been a football fan? 6 months?
  • Please excuse him, his sniff has probably run out
  • edited November 2014
    And we might be close to a record - 713 and they are on here already
  • Pleased for Maidstone but gutted it wasn't welling.
  • Just see the highlights. The pitch is a shocker, people slipping al over the gaff, the ball never stopping, but its the same for both sides. Well done Maidstone.
  • Just see the highlights. The pitch is a shocker, people slipping al over the gaff, the ball never stopping, but its the same for both sides. Well done Maidstone.

'It's the same for both sides' unless we get them in the 3rd round and they beat us!!!
  • Amazing night. And that healthy crowd would have been doubled at least if the capacity allowed.

Seen England beat Scotland, Maidstone make the 2nd round of the FA Cup.....just need Charlton to turn up against Millwall for once to complete the best footballing week of my life.

England beating Scotland in a friendly, Maidstone getting to the second round and Charlton beating Millwall would be the best footballing week of you life??

We can't all get to Cup Finals mate.

I hate Scotland and had never seen us beat them live up till Tue night. Best Eng away in my 15 years of going.
    I hate you cunts and I've never seen us beat you and Maidstone just made the 2nd round for the first time since reforming so yeah it would be a bloody good 5 days mate if we do the business Sat.
    Thought Sunderland in the play off final would've eclipsed all those three rolled together? Or maybe you came alone after that, rolling in on the happy clappy valley express during the prem years? (Come and see Christian Ronaldo play at the Valley everyone! )

• Sponsored links:

I hate Scotland and had never seen us beat them live up till Tue night. Best Eng away in my 15 years of going.
    I hate you cunts and I've never seen us beat you and Maidstone just made the 2nd round for the first time since reforming so yeah it would be a bloody good 5 days mate if we do the business Sat.
    Thought Sunderland in the play off final would've eclipsed all those three rolled together? Or maybe you came alone after that, rolling in on the happy clappy valley express during the prem years? (Come and see Christian Ronaldo play at the Valley everyone! )

Didn't your lot use 'Come and see Cristiano Ronaldo in a cup final at wembley' to sell your tickets?
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Amazing night. And that healthy crowd would have been doubled at least if the capacity allowed.

Didn't your lot use 'Come and see Cristiano Ronaldo in a cup final at wembley' to sell your tickets?
    No. You lot had his face on a poster once though.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Amazing night. And that healthy crowd would have been doubled at least if the capacity allowed.

No. You lot had his face on a poster once though.
    Taking a keen interest even back then.
  • Fiiiiiish said:

Millwall's cup final was in Cardiff.

I was at Wembley and that was the greatest day/game/moment by a mile but I was talking about the best week.

If Sat goes to plan I will have seen three things happen live to the three teams I care most for, that I have never seen happen before, in the space of 5 days.

My best WEEK of football.

I was at Wembley and that was the greatest day/game/moment by a mile but I was talking about the best week.

If Sat goes to plan I will have seen three things happen live to the three teams I care most for, that I have never seen happen before, in the space of 5 days.

My best WEEK of football.
    Take your time with him.

From recollection, we ran a campaign around 2002 World Cup stars for the 2002/03 season tickets. Ronaldo didn't sign for Man United until 2003/04. Valley Express started in 2004/05 and because we were already at capacity for most of big games we were mainly focused on bringing in big numbers for the less attractive opposition.
  • Oh thank god, I thought it was another UKIP thread. Well done Maidstone.
  • iaitch said:

Fiiiiiish said:

Millwall's cup final was in Cardiff.
    And now it's at The Valley.

Such Globe trotters.

From recollection, we ran a campaign around 2002 World Cup stars for the 2002/03 season tickets. Ronaldo didn't sign for Man United until 2003/04. Valley Express started in 2004/05 and because we were already at capacity for most of big games we were mainly focused on bringing in big numbers for the less attractive opposition.
    so there !