Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pub for after the game

Help. I'm meeting my best friend and his son with my son after the game on Saturday. They are both Millwall season ticket holders, his son is 14 mines 9. We thought we'd meet in Greenwich for a couple of beers after the game. Can anyone suggest a decent family friendly pub in Greenwich Village, don't mind if it's touristy - will just be nice to spend a couple of overdue hours in the company of a good mate.

Comments

• Plume of Feathers at the bottom of Greenwich Park between Maze Hill & The National Maritime Museum. I think the road is Park Vista .

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/12/1200/Plume_of_Feathers/Greenwich
  • That actually sounds ideal. Is it the one literally just outside the park on the left hand corner side before you walk down to the one way system?
  • Scoops said:

That actually sounds ideal. Is it the one literally just outside the park on the left hand corner side before you walk down to the one way system?

That's the one.
  • edited November 2014
    No, it's a bit "nearer" to Charlton. Get off train or bus at Maze Hill Station and cross the road, it's a 2 min walk.

Park Vista runs parallel with the main lower road, Woolwich Road or Trafalgar Road, whatever it is called.

It's just outside the park gates, where the boating pond is.

You should be able to see from the link/map.

Where you are suggesting there is a pub there called The Kings Arms, which is decent.
  • No he's referring to the Greenwich Tavern.
  • The Lord Helpus in Plumstead. Curb it, will you popping in for a couple?
  • I don't think so. We Have stepdaughter with us Saturday and I promised her a curry. Plus I wouldn't mind swerving Millwall Mick if things don't go our way!
  • Just avoid the Gate House and you'll be fine.
  • Will the lib still be ticket only after the game?
  • Pelton arms
  • Sponsored links:

• Will the lib still be ticket only after the game?

Last year the old bill told them to let everyone in.

This was after some Millwall kids started to give it, but then got chased up the hill.