Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BP denies Wilson loan exit rumours

Comments

• Maybe just cut and paste the report rather than a link?
  • edited November 2014
    Bob Peeters has dismissed suggestions Lawrie Wilson is about to leave Charlton on loan.

The full-back has made 13 appearances this season but is in competition with Chris Solly and the talented Joe Gomez for a first team place.

Charlton’s options in defence continue to change regardless of injury – Michael Morrison joined Birmingham on loan as former AC Milan centre back Oguchi Onyewu signed a short-term deal until January – but Peeters is adamant Wilson is staying put.

“Don’t believe the papers,” said the Belgian, who was speaking ahead of his side’s derby with Millwall on Saturday.

“There’s nothing to it.”

The News Shopper - generating traffic with 4 sentence non-stories since 2008.

(Edited)
  • red_murph said:

Maybe just cut and paste the report rather than a link?

but then where would newshopper get their sponsorship dorra from
  • I don't think anyone looks at those adverts, it's just the hits they're after. I learnt that to my peril last year when I pasted something here.
  • StevieK said:

Excellent - so now we can all read the News Shoppers' editorial content without the hassle of having to look at any of the adverts that pay for the newspaper to exist!!!
    Got to go now, I need a pint of milk, so I am off to Sainburys to just grab one off the shelf without going to the bother of paying for it...

Bit extreme. That's like saying you are obliged to sit and attentively watch every 4 minute ad break on tv without popping to the loo, kitchen or muting because the adverts paid for the programme.

Plus it's the Newshopper, he's got history with this site.

Also, if and when I see the NS laying around my house I might have a quick look at the back page and I don't have to endure any adverts to do this, so don't see what difference it makes.
  • edited November 2014
    Talal said:

I don't think anyone looks at those adverts, it's just the hits they're after. I learnt that to my peril last year when I pasted something here.

They are after the hits so the ads get seen........ Ads get paid for on a hit by hit basis usually.
  • red_murph said:

Maybe just cut and paste the report rather than a link?

It's one click freakazoid
  • Talal said:

I don't think anyone looks at those adverts, it's just the hits they're after. I learnt that to my peril last year when I pasted something here.

They are after the hits so the ads get seen........ Ads get paid for on a hit by hit basis usually.
    Yeah I know, seen but never read :-)
  • If we did not have to visit the NS website we would miss gems like this
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

Talal said:

Talal said:

you'd be surprised what your subconscious can pick up on. You might see a local brand whilst wandering around SE london that you recognise but dont know why. You probably saw it in the newshopper or some other paper.
  • Talal said:

Talal said:

Talal said:

you'd be surprised what your subconscious can pick up on. You might see a local brand whilst wandering around SE london that you recognise but dont know why. You probably saw it in the newshopper or some other paper.
    Yes true, though I don't think it's ever lead me to part with any cash.