Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Just Out Of Interest... When Did We Last Beat Millwall?

My 2 sons 18 and 14 , reckon they have never ever seen us beat Millwall , sorry for asking a question thats probably been asked and answered somewhere else, but my memory is shocking, but when did we last beat Millwall?

Comments

• 1995/1996 season
  • Cheers Pouso , he was born in 96, so highly unlikely he went.
  • 1996 when we beat them 2 - 0 at the Valley having already beaten them 2 - 0 at the Toolbox

They were relegated and we didn't play them again for about 15 years.

So when we were good they weren't around

I think we've played them six times in your sons' lifetimes and not one any (twice in league 1 and the last two seasons in the Championship)
  • Cheers Henry, about time the record was put right!
  • Did we beat them 4-0 at their gaff in a pre-season game one year? Or did I dream that?
  • Did we beat them 4-0 at their gaff in a pre-season game one year? Or did I dream that?

3-0 Jimmy Fat Piggybank scored one of the goals so our lDt season on the Prem?
  • edited November 2014

My 2 sons 18 and 14 , reckon they have never ever seen us beat Millwall , sorry for asking a question thats probably been asked and answered somewhere else, but my memory is shocking, but when did we last beat Millwall?

I don't think we have ever beaten them!

Alan McLeary's testimonial game. 4- 1 I thought but it was a long time ago.
  • We beat them at The Den in Dowie's pre-season.
  • It was 4-1 rather than 4-0. There was a veterans game beforehand - can't remember our line up, but I know Garry Nelson and Peter Garland were playing for us. It was played in the usual jovial spirit of a vets game, except for Terry Hurlock who was running waddling around with murderous intent for the entire game. Looked like he was on day release from somewhere.

Goals from JFH, Sharon Ambrose, El Kakouri and James Walker.
  • Sponsored links:

• 46 times a season we beat them by not being Millwall.