Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kellie Maloney

Not well enough to have his c@ck off. There's a song for Saturday there somewhere.

Comments

• Options
    I take it that you find gender reassignment to be a subject that lends itself quite well to the comedy arena?
  • Options
    You seem like a delightful chap

Does the K stand for Ker?
  • Options
    I bet he wears Fishnets though.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Who Wayne?
  • Options
    Banter
  • Options
    Abhorrent behaviour.

I mean, was it really worthy of being flagged?
  • Options
    I reckon Mike Stuchbery will be on a register before the end of his career.
  • Options
    If not on one already.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

Not well enough to have his c@ck off. There's a song for Saturday there somewhere.

Post of the day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

WayneK said:

Post of the day!
    Your easily pleased
  • Options

I reckon Mike Stuchbery will be on a register before the end of his career.

Being a teacher id imagine his name is on a number of registers.
  • Options
    so its 3 - 3 atm lols and flags neck and neck
  • Options
    good grief - so Kellie Maloney was / is Frank Maloney. I knew nothing of this.

For Millwall, who just happen to be on this site again, to get upset the post must have been bad.
  • Options
    Riscardo said:
    I got distracted on that link by the couple shagging in Bluewater car park
  • Options
    PL54 said:

For Millwall, who just happen to be on this site again, to get upset the post must have been bad.

I like it here. I'm even thinking about moving in. Just got a few loose ends to tie up and I'll be good to go.

Look out for the posters I'll be putting up soon about my room warming party.

Oh, before I forget, I'm not upset. My first post on this thread was very much tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    WSS said:

No they itch too much. Random comment.

• Options

PL54 said:

I like it here. I'm even thinking about moving in. Just got a few loose ends to tie up and I'll be good to go.

Oh, before I forget, I'm not upset. My first post on this thread was very much tongue in cheek.
    And you are very welcome of course BBW.

IF/WHEN/IF EVER we do actually beat you, expect the place to go apoplectic. I myself will have to go and have a good lie down. Even us just turning up and making a game of it may cause certain members of CL to review medication levels...
  • Options
    edited November 2014

PL54 said:

And you are very welcome of course BBW.

IF/WHEN/IF EVER we do actually beat you, expect the place to go apoplectic. I myself will have to go and have a good lie down. Even us just turning up and making a game of it may cause certain members of CL to review medication levels...
    Many thanks for your warm welcome.

As said before, I'm expecting you to turn us over this year. I've usually got a modicum of hope/belief that we'll at least get a point. Not this time, unfortunately.

I'll look forward to the dumbfoundedness and general lack of posts from everyone after the game then, yes? ;)
  • Options
    Why didn't the forum recognise my post above?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Welcome BBW.
  • Options
    Thanks, Sadie.

Not sure what's happened to this thread as it doesn't seem to appear where it should with regards to post times.

Illuminati.
  • Options
    It appears to have been sunk, but that is probably due to the insensitive and discriminitry way the thread started.
  • Options
    Was reported in The Sun yesterday that Kellie has had the op.

All the best. Very brave decision.
  • Options
    More proof of ....wall moving into Kent

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/weald/news/boxing-legend-kellie-set-to-120372/

Boxing legend Kellie Maloney set to take over The Unicorn, High Street, Marden